BidenGas™

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Ain't it great?
JsmwJzO.gif

Gas has dropped but not to the low that Trump had it at... and in many states we are still seeing over $4 gas....
The only reason its dropping is no one can afford to go anywhere... so they are staying home eating beans from a can... just the way libs like things to be....

UPS says this is the first year that they have not had to hire Christmas part time drivers... my brother went on a Caribbean cruise and the ship was nearly empty.... Disney World has no lines and its campground is not filled up for the first Christmas in decades... no one can afford shit in Biden's economy.... and it will get worse not better...

The OP's post reminds me of a customer of a department store that has a sale. They take an item that normally sells for $2 and raise the price to $3 for a week, Then they advertise a huge sale with 17% savings and list the item for $2.50. The OP will be one of those that jumps on it and thanks the store for the great deal.

And a million Americans were dying, while most were stuck in their homes, not driving, not using gas, making the price drop?

Yeah - that's the only way a Republican can lower gas prices: fail to control a deadly virus.
The economy here and the world economy is not that great.

I will make a deal with all the board thank Biden for current gas prices knuckleheads I will give Biden credit for the current gas prices providing you will give him the blame when they go up again which we all know will happen sooner or later. Now I personally don’t believe Presidents have much control over gas prices I have maintained this belief from George W to Biden but if you are one who believes otherwise you should be willing to give the President both the blame as well as the credit for gas prices.

I will make a deal with all the board thank Biden for current gas prices knuckleheads I will give Biden credit for the current gas prices providing you will give him the blame when they go up again which we all know will happen sooner or later. Now I personally don’t believe Presidents have much control over gas prices I have maintained this belief from George W to Biden but if you are one who believes otherwise you should be willing to give the President both the blame as well as the credit for gas prices.
A president can be totally blameless because of gas price hikes that are the sole discretion of the oil corporations and still get credit for taking steps to lower the cost for the people, whether it's suspending gas taxes, or releasing oil from the National Reserve.

A president can be totally blameless because of gas price hikes that are the sole discretion of the oil corporations and still get credit for taking steps to lower the cost for the people, whether it's suspending gas taxes, or releasing oil from the National Reserve.
Bullshit response we have come to expect from the blind partisans on both sides nothing bad that ever happens under the President I support is ever his fault.

Forum List

Back