Bidenomics Flops. Again

GDP is still growing, as opposed to shrinking by double digits under Trump.
What a stupid post. Gee, Joe...why do you think GDP shrank while Trump was in office? Duh? The Pandemic? You remember that...right? Why don't you compare Trump's economy BEFORE Covid with Biden's SINCE Covid? You won't because we both know that Trump was FAR better with fiscal policy than Joe Biden had been!

GDP grew at a less than expected rate...
the market is struggling...
Bidenomics is not working... people are hurting trying to stay afloat... Gas is going back up... food is outrageously too high... We have two major wars that we are funding... we have American hostages being held in Gaza... we have jailed innocent Americans being held all over the world it seems... WW3 is on the horizon...
And here is Biden....

1714071226920.png

What a stupid post. Gee, Joe...why do you think GDP shrank while Trump was in office? Duh? The Pandemic? You remember that...right? Why don't you compare Trump's economy BEFORE Covid with Biden's SINCE Covid? You won't because we both know that Trump was FAR better with fiscal policy than Joe Biden had been!
Yes, I remember the Pandemic.
I remember that Trump criminally mismanaged it.
I remember that he was more upset that Fauci was more popular than he was than all those people dying.
I remember him encouraging armed rubes to show up at state capitals to protest lockdowns.

And, actually, Trump's economy before COvid was hardly anything to write home about.

GDP Growth in 2019 was only 2.29%. Compared to 5.95% in 2021.

why do you think GDP shrank while Trump was in office? Duh? The Pandemic? You remember that...right?
Just imagine of trump didn't fuck up the pandemic response.
ZERO Leadership
"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt. <<<< do you remember him saying this.

Just imagine of trump didn't fuck up the pandemic response.
ZERO Leadership
"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt. <<<< do you remember him saying this.

The entire made up "pandemic response" was a clown show...as designed

I remember that he was more upset that Fauci was more popular than he was than all those people dying.
I remember him encouraging armed rubes to show up at state capitals to protest lockdowns.

And, actually, Trump's economy before COvid was hardly anything to write home about.

You keep trying to compare Trump during Covid to Biden coming out of Covid! A houseplant could have been sitting in the Oval Office and gotten great unemployment numbers and GDP numbers as people went back to work after the Covid shutdowns! Do you really think anyone with an IQ greater than 50 can't see right through your "statistics", Joey?

Interesting. So what was the role of the Federal Government during Covid? Producing vaccines to combat the virus? Oh wait, Trump got those produced in record time! Providing assistance to States being hit hard by the pandemic? Didn't Trump send a navy hospital ship to New York and build the biggest field hospital ever created at the Javit's Center? Mobilizing industry to produce ventilators? We got so many built that we were giving them away to other nations! Now if you really wanted to discuss leaders mismanaging the pandemic we could start with Anthony Fauci who flip flopped on policy so many times it bordered on farce! Then there was Andrew Cuomo who put infected seniors back into nursing homes. Or how about Randi Weingarten who used the pandemic to shut our nation's schools for YEARS permanently harming a generation of children! But you think Trump was the problem? His biggest problem was initially trusting Fauci.

The truth is that democrats are selling America out to its enemies. Once you understand that democrats are working for America's enemies, suddenly, everything they support will make sense

I've come to that realization too. Their consistent sponsorship of bad behavior, and poisoned signals of propaganda, corruption, makes a guy wonder if they do the deeds of the devil; I don't claim a religion.

Former NY mafia boss says there's just one open U.S. mafia today, of which Xiden is appointed Chief. Takes one to know one. Unlike Xiden for instance, this guy is sharp.

Last edited:
Meaningless number... the spike in Q3 only made up for the huge drop in Q2 (and the small drop in Q1). And the only reason why that happened at all was because DEMOCRATS insisted on a bailout package.

In fact, the NET GDP for the year of 2020 was a 2.8% drop, even with better quarters in Q3 and Q4.

Like it or not, under Trumps tax cuts, that were NOT geared toward the rich, but across the board, the middle class was able to save $6,000 dollars a year. Bidenomics has caused us to lose that much a year. And Biden is not going to renew the Trump tax breaks, and has said he is going to raise taxes (on the rich, lol) which means he is going to take 49% of every paycheck you get.

You keep trying to compare Trump during Covid to Biden coming out of Covid! A houseplant could have been sitting in the Oval Office and gotten great unemployment numbers and GDP numbers as people went back to work after the Covid shutdowns! Do you really think anyone with an IQ greater than 50 can't see right through your "statistics", Joey?
Trump would have managed to mismanage it, MWAP. All intelligent voters know that Trump is didaster.

Forum List

Back