Biden's 1st SOTU Topic - Tomorrow, March 1st

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas
What will be the big topic of the evening? Ukraine? Build Back Better? Climate Change?

Discuss here! It is tomorrow evening and will be in all major news stations!

Loading Joe's teleprompter...

1646070895251.png

1646070915373.png

I hope, but doubt, that he will speak to and encourage strong support of Western nations for liberty, access to justice and human rights. In Canada and other nations, we talk a great game while engaging in the same tactics that we chastise other nations for using.

From cancelling citizens to unaccountable, creepy police, Canada deserves such a lecture. If Western nations genuinely support liberty domestically, you can address foreign nations who abuse theirs. If not, we are all just standing on a paper soapbox.

It's why I've been telling Americans to NOT become like Canada. Lead by example and stop going soft on allies who allow creepy covert police to abuse their own citizens rights.

Last edited:
10 minutes. That's about all he can stand in one place without falling down.

If it were Trump giving the SOTU, it would be at least 2 hours. Then Nancy would tear up her copy of it and glare at Trump.
I have it on good authority that had Trump been reelected Nancy's copy would have been printed on Tyvek paper. ;)

I hope, but doubt, that he will speak to and encourage strong support of Western nations for liberty, access to justice and human rights. In Canada and other nations, we talk a great game while engaging in the same tactics that we chastise other nations for using.

From cancelling citizens to unaccountable, creepy police, Canada deserves such a lecture. If Western nations genuinely support liberty domestically, you can address foreign nations who abuse theirs. If not, we are all just standing on a paper soapbox.

It's why I've been telling Americans to NOT become like Canada. Lead by example and stop going soft on allies who allow creepy covert police to abuse their own citizens rights.
Thank you for an actual response. :)

Biden is no Reagan and is certainly no Trump. He might fake a little anger in his tone and speak like he has a set of balls, but he won't back it up by decisive actions.

Given even the dems think he has lost it it would be a good time to announce his resignation.

That would be awesome. Made a bet with the wife right after the election he would not be POTUS in 2023.

That would be awesome. Made a bet with the wife right after the election he would not be POTUS in 2023.
"Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress,"

LOL.....The shit-show that would ensue (no VP to break a tie in the Senate) would be worth the price of admission alone. The cherry on top will be to see the reaction from the dems that think Pelosi would automatically assume the VP role.

I know, some people just want to see the world burn. ;)

Ukraine first. At some point he will make the case that the oil situation is why we need to move to green energy. Circle jerk Psaki already primed the pumps on that one. This is another example of the left's fantasy policies causing real world harm.

LOL.....The shit-show that would ensue (no VP to break a tie in the Senate) would be worth the price of admission alone.

Someone like Romney or Collins would break the tie and go with whom the Dems picked as long as it was not someone too crazy.

Biden is no Reagan and is certainly no Trump. He might fake a little anger in his tone and speak like he has a set of balls, but he won't back it up by decisive actions.
Well sure he will........at least as told.

Biden is the puppet being told a million ways to screw America by Soros and his Corporate masters...he obeys.
(Actually, Biden will do whatever he is paid well enough to do. Doesn't matter what it is, who it hurts.)

A LOT on the Left feel that this insanity actually "Makes America "Normal" again.

Holy shit. I don't think there's any doubt remaining how far off base, radical and downright insane these MFers are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back