Biden’s 20 shell LLC companies: What business were they in?

No. But I know a real sketchy guy that has many more. He is your dear leader. The guy that routed campaign money for his Jan. 6 rally. How about the NRA who did the same to fund Trump. The list goes on and on. Can you add to it?
No. But I know a real sketchy guy that has many more. He is your dear leader. The guy that routed campaign money for his Jan. 6 rally. How about the NRA who did the same to fund Trump. The list goes on and on. Can you add to it?
Bleating ORANGE MAN BAD doesn’t explain 20 shell LLCs, Simp.

Can anyone explain the business each of these 20 shell companies were in? Jie Biden nor any family member has attempted to explain it.

What products did they produce? What products did they sell?

What service did they provide?

I see only one reason to have so many LLCs with zero legitimate business activity. Money laundering.

I recall reading awhile back that two of them were loan out companies. Basically it is a way to deduct things as business expenses that you cannot deduct as such on your personal returns and to avoid FICA taxes. When he or she would do a paid appearance, the money was being paid to the company and the company would "loan" their employees Joe or Dr. Jill to the event organizer and buy them a new suit or dress for the event that the LLC could deduct as an expense but not them individually. They are pretty common in the entertainment/content creation world. I think this came up in the last presidential election campaign when they were being accused of evading over $100K in FICA taxes. Sometimes people take these things too far which is a big part of the reason reality stars Todd & Julia Chrisley are sitting in federal prison.

It also wouldn't surprise me if they have their house in an LLC or other properties in LLC's. Old rich people do that a lot for each of their properties so they can start gifting interests while they are still alive and preserve their lifetime gift tax exclusion amount. Currently the annual exclusion amount is $17,000.00. So you have a $170K rental you want your grandkids to get tax free. You could gift 7of them a 10% interest and not have to pay gift taxes. You could gift one of them 10% interest in the LLC per year for 8 0r 9 years and they would own the underlying asset tax free. May can do it faster. Just depends on how much the annual exclusion amount is each year and whether you can get a valuation that shows that 1/10 of an interest in the LLC is worth less than 1/10th the value of the underlying asset.

Now all that said, I am sure Biden is crooked as hell. Just having a lot of LLC's alone isn't proof of that.

Nonsense. Even I at one time went and registered for a LLC. If I had a business with several different products and consulting I would have 20.

You poor dumb Republicans don't know how business works. That's why it's so easy for Republicans to lie to you.

Trump has 500 Corporations. God knows how many LLC's. Shouldn't we get to look into them?
Asset protection. Having an LLC or an S-Corp helps keep scammers away with their frivolous lawsuits on your products.

Can anyone explain the business each of these 20 shell companies were in? Jie Biden nor any family member has attempted to explain it.

I see only one reason to have so many LLCs with zero legitimate business activity. Money laundering.

Shell corporations are common in any overseas dealings. They are especially common when you don’t know the people that you are getting into business with, or where your investment may be at risk. The shell corporation isolates the investment from other assets. If the money is lost, it doesn’t affect other investments or assets.

They can also be used as part of a retirement savings plan, and any income shielded from taxes.

One large developer client, incorporated a new shell corporation for every offer to purchase that they made to buy property. If the offer was refused, or the parent company didn’t proceed with the purchase, the shell corporation was never used again.

If the deal proceeded, the corporation held the property until development was completed, built and sold, and then dissolved.

Well that's what you see.

Any evidence of a crime? You know, evidence?

Are LLCs and Shell Companies illegal?

Nonsense. Even I at one time went and registered for a LLC. If I had a business with several different products and consulting I would have 20.

You poor dumb Republicans don't know how business works. That's why it's so easy for Republicans to lie to you.

Trump has 500 Corporations. God knows how many LLC's. Shouldn't we get to look into them?
"But but but Trump's a businessman!"

"A Manhattan jury has found two Trump Organization companies guilty on multiple charges of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records connected to a 15-year scheme to defraud tax authorities by failing to report and pay taxes on compensation for top executives. The Trump Corp. and Trump Payroll Corp."

LOL In other words, you are looking to me to provide proof of a crime that may or may not have occurred? :auiqs.jpg:

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously.
Nope. Didn’t ask for proof. I’m looking for a plausible explanation. What products or services did each of the 20 LLCs provide.

Shell corporations are common in any overseas dealings. They are especially common when you don’t know the people that you are getting into business with, or where your investment may be at risk. The shell corporation isolates the investment from other assets. If the money is lost, it doesn’t affect other investments or assets.

They can also be used as part of a retirement savings plan, and any income shielded from taxes.

One large developer client, incorporated a new shell corporation for every offer to purchase that they made to buy property. If the offer was refused, or the parent company didn’t proceed with the purchase, the shell corporation was never used again.

If the deal proceeded, the corporation held the property until development was completed, built and sold, and then dissolved.
Cool story.

Now tell us what businesses the Biden Crime Family was in.

Cool story.

Now tell us what businesses the Biden Crime Family was in.

There is no “Biden Crime Family”. No one in that family has been charged with anything, and just like the rest of the people Trump falsely accused and attacked - Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe, and Peter Strzok, Hunter Biden and the rest of the family who are not members of the Administration, are suing Republicans for their lies.

Evidence. Nobody’s going to believe anything Republicans say any longer, unless they bring the receipts.

Number of legitimate business possibilities for the 20 shell LLCs the board Bidenista Cultists have come up with: ZERO.

Yer about 20 short, folks.

Nope. Didn’t ask for proof. I’m looking for a plausible explanation. What products or services did each of the 20 LLCs provide.
Plausible explanation? Sure. Maybe to help with investments in capital markets outside of domestic borders. Many companies that operate in foreign countries do it. Perfectly legal.

Now, your turn. Show that these were used for illegal purposes. Go.

Why would anyone know? What would this serve? It would not end conspiratorial accusations, because as we all know answering one question always leads to more question for a mind susceptible to conspiratorial imbecility

There is no “Biden Crime Family”. No one in that family has been charged with anything, and just like the rest of the people Trump falsely accused and attacked - Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe, and Peter Strzok, Hunter Biden and the rest of the family who are not members of the Administration, are suing Republicans for their lies.

Evidence. Nobody’s going to believe anything Republicans say any longer, unless they bring the receipts.
But, "A Manhattan jury has found two Trump Organization companies guilty on multiple charges of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records connected to a 15-year scheme to defraud tax authorities by failing to report and pay taxes on compensation for top executives. The Trump Corp. and Trump Payroll Corp."

Criminal Enterprise anyone?

Forum List

Back