Biden’s 20 shell LLC companies: What business were they in?

Yup. Perhaps. Nice pic of douchebag Garland. I'll ask again, you don't find it curious that no one has explained what business they were/are running for all this $$$ and why the LLCs were necessary for said business?
WTF? You, idiots, don't know what business Hunter Biden is/was in? Man, you are dumber than I gave you credit for.

He is registered as a lobbyist, part of the firm of Oldaker, Biden & Belair. Look it up, fucking retards.

Next dumb question?

Would you consider this a criminal enterprise:

"A jury found two companies of an Organization, guilty on multiple charges of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records connected to a 15-year scheme to defraud tax authorities by failing to report and pay taxes on compensation for top executives."

Perhaps you should learn to read, Simp.

"A jury found two companies of an Organization, guilty on multiple charges of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records connected to a 15-year scheme to defraud tax authorities by failing to report and pay taxes on compensation for top executives."

Nah. Your denial about the Bidens is insurmountable and your TDS is terminal

Have a blessed day

Yup. Perhaps. Nice pic of douchebag Garland. I'll ask again, you don't find it curious that no one has explained what business they were/are running for all this $$$ and why the LLCs were necessary for said business?

Since your beloved party has all this evidence, why are they not moving forward with one of the two article of impeachment filed against Biden?

I don't think we've ever posted together before. Is this your standard posting style - deflection? If so we can stop right here.

Lots of shell companies are empty. Their purpose is often just laundering money. What so-called “services” do they provide?

Well, sometimes, just some “access.”

That is why Treasury has all those suspicious activity reports on the Biden Crime Family, 150+ of them.

Since your beloved party has all this evidence, why are they not moving forward with one of the two article of impeachment filed against Biden?
Not my party, let alone beloved. Form your deflection I gather you are quite incurious about allegations of bribery and influence peddling by the President.

Nonsense. Even I at one time went and registered for a LLC. If I had a business with several different products and consulting I would have 20.

You poor dumb Republicans don't know how business works. That's why it's so easy for Republicans to lie to you.

Trump has 500 Corporations. God knows how many LLC's. Shouldn't we get to look into them?

Actually, we are producing more and exporting more than at any point in our history.

Then why isn't gasoline down to $1.87 per gallon like it was during the pre-pandemic Trump era?

Why do our Strategic Oil Reserves look like this?

SOR.jpg

And we're not quite up the the level of oil production that we were pre-pandemic...

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=WCRFPUS2&f=W

oil.jpg

But US oil exports are through the roof. We're having to supply the rest of the world while we pay high prices for everything here.

U.S. Exports of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels)

Off topic deflection.

I don't think we've ever posted together before. Is this your standard posting style - deflection? If so we can stop right here.

okfine said:
Guess what? Nobody fucking knows.

:auiqs.jpg: That is your proof? Where does he say that the Biden's are keeping the 20 companies as secret?

Sorry retard. Try again or admit that you lied. Go.
Bumping this up, chump. You don't think I am going to let you off easily, did you? Come on, man up.

I know you are a retard. But are you also a liar? Yea or Nay?

okfine said:
Guess what? Nobody fucking knows.

:auiqs.jpg: That is your proof? Where does he say that the Biden's are keeping the 20 companies as secret?

Sorry retard. Try again or admit that you lied. Go.
How did I lie by commenting that it seems odd to keep legitimate businesses a secret?

Forum List

Back