Biden’s 20 shell LLC companies: What business were they in?

Off topic deflection.
nope:

Would you consider this a criminal enterprise:

"A jury found two companies of an Organization, guilty on multiple charges of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records connected to a 15-year scheme to defraud tax authorities by failing to report and pay taxes on compensation for top executives."

Bumping this up, chump. You don't think I am going to let you off easily, did you? Come on, man up.

I know you are a retard. But are you also a liar? Yea or Nay?
Quote my lie, Dumbass.

Since your beloved party has all this evidence, why are they not moving forward with one of the two article of impeachment filed against Biden?

Has anyone ever explained to you how the impeachment process works? Do you really think the Senate is going to conduct a fair impeachment proceeding?

nope:

"A jury found two companies of an Organization, guilty on multiple charges of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records connected to a 15-year scheme to defraud tax authorities by failing to report and pay taxes on compensation for top executives."
Your bait is stale.

Your bait is stale.
so what are you so afraid of?

Actually, we are producing more and exporting more than at any point in otur history.

Oil production is still below the Trump peak.

And Biden is hellbent on curbing production on Federal lands. Only, he has no power over state lands or private property.

Have a blessed life

You lied by claiming someone else said something when you made it up of whole cloth.

Again, we all know you are a retard. Do you admit that you are also a liar? Yes or No?
I quoted the post, Dumbass.

Holy cow you are stupid.

LLCs are used many times by larger entities to hide losses and make other companies look like they are making more profits.
General Motors is the king of this. At one point in the mid 2000s GM had 47 subsidiaries.
Now why would Biden's families have 20 LLCs?
Interesting to say the least. And anyone who doesn't find that curious is burying their head on the sand.

Quote my lie, Dumbass.
Here ya go, retard. You were the one who claimed they are keeping it a secret.

Seems odd to form 20 companies and keep it a secret what each does if they are legit.

Are you really that dumb that you think I won't be able to prove it? Man, even in a bucket of retards, we are scrapping the bottom with you...

Same question as before. We all know you are a retard. Will you admit you are also a liar? Yes or No?

WTF? You, idiots, don't know what business Hunter Biden is/was in? Man, you are dumber than I gave you credit for.

He is registered as a lobbyist, part of the firm of Oldaker, Biden & Belair. Look it up, fucking retards.

Next dumb question?
Oldaker, Biden & Belair
And they are an LLP (LLC)

Can anyone explain the business each of these 20 shell companies were in? Jie Biden nor any family member has attempted to explain it.

What products did they produce? What products did they sell?

What service did they provide?

I see only one reason to have so many LLCs with zero legitimate business activity. Money laundering.

That’s the key right there. Knowing that Biden et al appear to have taken millions in bribes from foreign countries via shell companies, he would be the first to demonstrate that these were legitimate companies providing honest services.

His silence speaks volumes.

Forum List

Back