Biden’s 20 shell LLC companies: What business were they in?

Not my party, let alone beloved. Form your deflection I gather you are quite incurious about allegations of bribery and influence peddling by the President.

I know all about the allegations. Now I am just waiting on the GOP to act on those allegations.

Talk is cheap.

Then why isn't gasoline down to $1.87 per gallon like it was during the pre-pandemic Trump era?

Because there is not a pandemic going on worldwide and because every country slashed production during said pandemic and the US is the only one back to where it was.

Oil is a global commodity.
But US oil exports are through the roof. We're having to supply the rest of the world while we pay high prices for everything here.

Capitalism at its finest

Has anyone ever explained to you how the impeachment process works? Do you really think the Senate is going to conduct a fair impeachment proceeding?

It does not matter, during the House part of it all that evidence that the GOP has can be made public for the whole country to see.

Because there is not a pandemic going on worldwide and because every country slashed production during said pandemic and the US is the only one back to where it was.

Oil is a global commodity.

Capitalism at its finest

You'd better check your math. Gasoline was $2.41 in 2017. It's still up around $3.70 now.

That 1.6% inflation rate in 2017 made quite a difference too.

WTF? You, idiots, don't know what business Hunter Biden is/was in? Man, you are dumber than I gave you credit for.

He is registered as a lobbyist, part of the firm of Oldaker, Biden & Belair. Look it up, fucking retards.

Next dumb question?
Come on man, be honest.

Like his Ol' Man today, Hunter didn't know where he was most of the time. Remember he forgot where he dropped off laptops for repair.

2023-01-25_15-25-16-S.jpg

WTF? You, idiots, don't know what business Hunter Biden is/was in? Man, you are dumber than I gave you credit for.

He is registered as a lobbyist, part of the firm of Oldaker, Biden & Belair. Look it up, fucking retards.

Next dumb question?

Ok. Why didn't Hunter Biden register as a foreign agent? I mean he did take all that money from rich Chinese, Ukrainian, and Russian oligarchs, but he never registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

Look it up, fucking retard.

Hunter Biden could go to prison for failing to register as foreign agent: Report

Why? It's a criminal matter. Why aren't you looking to the FBI and the DOJ to act on those allegations?

The DOJ has a policy against indicting a sitting POTUS. So, they will not do anything till he is out of office.

If the GOP were to do the impeachment the citizens of the US could actually see and hear their evidence.

Why are you all so against this?

Ok. Why didn't Hunter Biden register as a foreign agent? I mean he did take all that money from rich Chinese, Ukrainian, and Russian oligarchs, but he never registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

Look it up, fucking retard.

Hunter Biden could go to prison for failing to register as foreign agent: Report
Why the fuck are you asking me? Am I his lawyer? Why didn't the Trump administration bring charges against Hunter?

They kept talking long and loud about it and yet... Another thing that your orange douchebag seems to have failed on. You fucking losers.

Why the fuck are you asking me? Am I his lawyer? Why didn't the Trump administration bring charges against Hunter?

They kept talking long and loud about it and yet... Another thing that your orange douchebag seems to have failed on. You fucking losers.

Biden's going down like a cheap whore. :laughing0301:

?? What evidence do the Republicans have that they haven't shown the public?

All of it.

They have not shown any of it, all they have done is talk about it.

Have you seen the bank records?

Have you heard the tapes?

Have you seen the list of the 20 LLCs?

Here ya go, retard. You were the one who claimed they are keeping it a secret.

Are you really that dumb that you think I won't be able to prove it? Man, even in a bucket of retards, we are scrapping the bottom with you...

Same question as before. We all know you are a retard. Will you admit you are also a liar? Yes or No?@
Nostra Bumping this up. Did you think I will let you off the hook? :itsok:

So, again Nostra , we all know you are a retard. Will you admit to everyone that you are also a liar? Yes or No?

All of it.

They have not shown any of it, all they have done is talk about it.

Have you seen the bank records?

Have you heard the tapes?

Have you seen the list of the 20 LLCs?

All that has been presented by the House GOP, throughout their investigations, with more evidence coming out every day.

Don't you have a Twitter account? It's all over Twitter.

Biden's going down like a cheap whore. :laughing0301:
Is that what you tell yourself to sleep at night? Poor retard.

Btw, how's the orange loser doing these days? You know the douchebag who is out on bail while Biden is nice and cozy in the Whitehouse!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back