Biden’s 20 shell LLC companies: What business were they in?

That's obvious - 'Monetary Dry Cleaning' ... aka:

MONEY LAUNDERING

:auiqs.jpg:

I pray for it before I go to sleep every night. And when I do get to sleep, I have visions of that old pedophile cocksucker Biden falling down the White House stairs, and breaking his scrawny neck.

The way he keeps falling all over the place, it looks like I might get my wish pretty soon, don't you think? :laughing0301:
So, Biden lives in your brain, rent-free? Doesn't surprise me. You do have his picture as your avatar. :itsok:

I guess that means that you are not just a retard but a liar, as well?

Yeah, thought so. A retard who can't speak the truth. Why am I not surprised? :itsok:

That's obvious - 'Monetary Dry Cleaning' ... aka:

MONEY LAUNDERING

:auiqs.jpg:

Just did it right out in the open with no fear at all of ever being busted. That is how corrupt the DOJ has been since it sent Webb Hubbell to prison for claiming to do the work Hillary billed for Castle Grande. 30 years of completely kleptocratic treason and now this sick senile idiot is President because of massive election fraud by those who were supposed to prosecute him...

They knew all along...

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

I recall reading awhile back that two of them were loan out companies. Basically it is a way to deduct things as business expenses that you cannot deduct as such on your personal returns and to avoid FICA taxes. When he or she would do a paid appearance, the money was being paid to the company and the company would "loan" their employees Joe or Dr. Jill to the event organizer and buy them a new suit or dress for the event that the LLC could deduct as an expense but not them individually. They are pretty common in the entertainment/content creation world. I think this came up in the last presidential election campaign when they were being accused of evading over $100K in FICA taxes. Sometimes people take these things too far which is a big part of the reason reality stars Todd & Julia Chrisley are sitting in federal prison.

It also wouldn't surprise me if they have their house in an LLC or other properties in LLC's. Old rich people do that a lot for each of their properties so they can start gifting interests while they are still alive and preserve their lifetime gift tax exclusion amount. Currently the annual exclusion amount is $17,000.00. So you have a $170K rental you want your grandkids to get tax free. You could gift 7of them a 10% interest and not have to pay gift taxes. You could gift one of them 10% interest in the LLC per year for 8 0r 9 years and they would own the underlying asset tax free. May can do it faster. Just depends on how much the annual exclusion amount is each year and whether you can get a valuation that shows that 1/10 of an interest in the LLC is worth less than 1/10th the value of the underlying asset.

Now all that said, I am sure Biden is crooked as hell. Just having a lot of LLC's alone isn't proof of that.

Tax The Rich *Joe, who is rich himself, is using shell corporations to avoid paying taxes. Just like Nancy, Barry, Chucky and the rest of the dems do. When are the gullible groomed leftists going to stop falling for this lie. The answer is obvious, never.

It is all just talk about what they have, nothing more.

The bank records are not on twitter.

The tapes are not on twitter.

Nothing but them telling you what they have is on twitter.

That is good enough for you as you are a partisan drone, it is not good enough for anyone with a brain.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still believes Wandering *Joe and Lying Mayorkas are cracking down on illegal border crossings.

I wouldn't explain it either. If you want to look into the Biden's LLC's, you're on your own.

And Trust me, Republicans know what these 20 LLC's are. And they haven't found any evidence of wrong doing. They simply want to find one customer with the last name CHANG and then they'll say that's evidence the Biden's are working with China.

Republicans aren't going to prove anything. They want to imply something is shady.

But they'll ignore the $2 billion the Saudi's gave Jared 4 months after Trump left office. So obvious. This is the kind of dirt you're trying to find on Hunter.
Multiple LLC is classic money laundering

His old ass got knocked the fuck out, didn't he?

Hit him again Donald! :laughing0301:
Yeah, Biden being "knocked the fuck" out as in... Enjoying the White House while your orange douchebag is out on bail and scared of the next indictment?

Like that knocked out? That's a funny way of putting it but then, you are a retard :itsok:

Yeah, Biden being "knocked the fuck" out as in... Enjoying the White House while your orange douchebag is out on bail and scared of the next indictment?

Like that knocked out? That's a funny way of putting it but then, you are a retard :itsok:

That decrepit old kiddie-diddler doesn't even know he's in the White House. He still thinks he's back in Scranton, hanging around the pool with those little black kids. He lets them rub down the hairs on his leg and they stand right up again, glistening in the sun.

Better hope Cornpop doesn't show up though. Old Cornpop already kicked his ass and threw him out of the pool for groping up those little black kids. Yup. What an old pervert. I bet he still showers with his daughter Ashley.

Swing and another miss by sillybozo.

Whiff!

Assuming you actually were a contractor, you were delivering a service.

What “service” or “product” did any of the numerous shell companies of the Biden family provide?
If any were republicans I’m sure they’ll swift boat him

I recall reading awhile back that two of them were loan out companies. Basically it is a way to deduct things as business expenses that you cannot deduct as such on your personal returns and to avoid FICA taxes. When he or she would do a paid appearance, the money was being paid to the company and the company would "loan" their employees Joe or Dr. Jill to the event organizer and buy them a new suit or dress for the event that the LLC could deduct as an expense but not them individually. They are pretty common in the entertainment/content creation world. I think this came up in the last presidential election campaign when they were being accused of evading over $100K in FICA taxes. Sometimes people take these things too far which is a big part of the reason reality stars Todd & Julia Chrisley are sitting in federal prison.

It also wouldn't surprise me if they have their house in an LLC or other properties in LLC's. Old rich people do that a lot for each of their properties so they can start gifting interests while they are still alive and preserve their lifetime gift tax exclusion amount. Currently the annual exclusion amount is $17,000.00. So you have a $170K rental you want your grandkids to get tax free. You could gift 7of them a 10% interest and not have to pay gift taxes. You could gift one of them 10% interest in the LLC per year for 8 0r 9 years and they would own the underlying asset tax free. May can do it faster. Just depends on how much the annual exclusion amount is each year and whether you can get a valuation that shows that 1/10 of an interest in the LLC is worth less than 1/10th the value of the underlying asset.

Now all that said, I am sure Biden is crooked as hell. Just having a lot of LLC's alone isn't proof of that.
Republicans know these poor Republican voters don’t know about llc’s or dba’s

20 llc’s is nothing for rich people. You wouldn’t understand.

Plus trump has 500 companies. Classic money launderer
I post irrefutable facts.
You post stupidity per usual.

You people are so ashamed of the disgraceful jan 6th Insurrection that you desperately try to change the narrative.
But guess what, the video says it all.
MAGA trash rioted at the Capitol and repeatedly beat cops and broke into the Capitol. And they are rightfully going to jail for it.

Nothing you say will ever change that.
Deal with it.

If any were republicans I’m sure they’ll swift boat him

Republicans know these poor Republican voters don’t know about llc’s or dba’s
So nothing on topic huh Troll?

2023%2006%2015%20Biden%20indictment-L.jpg
He turned his documents over. So did Mike pence. Trump didn’t. Lied to his lawyers, showed off the top secret documents.

Big differences. Trumps lawyers will testify he lied to them. Not because they are after trump too. Because they won’t go to jail for him like so many others have.

You can’t support corruption then claim biden Obama and Clinton were corrupt. You had no proof we do

Has anyone ever explained to you how the impeachment process works? Do you really think the Senate is going to conduct a fair impeachment proceeding?
If the Republican house felt he committed impeachable offenses theyd impeach him and hope to win in 2024. they don’t charge Biden because he’s a good innocent man. Not like trump

Forum List

Back