Biden’s 20 shell LLC companies: What business were they in?

So nine members of the Biden family set up 9 corporate entities during 4 years.

So lets compare that to how many has the Trump's set up? Over 500, they must be taking in a huge amount of money from China...
Actually Trump has Chinese bank accounts, do the Bidens?

Hang on, Is this the old Trump projection... Trump and Trumpets commit a crime and accuse everyone of else of committing the same crime.
Example, Trump accuses Biden of stealing the Election while he trying to steal it himself.

Cool story.

Now, do you have anything showing the legitimate businesses the Biden Crime Family ran thru these 20 shell LLCs?

Cool story.

Now, can you tell us what legitimate businesses the Biden Crime Family ran thru their 20 shell LLCs?
Nope. Can you tell me what the Bush kids are doing now? How about Obama's kids? How about Trump's kids? Can you tell us? I don't know.

The one I do know is the Saudi's gave Jared Kushner $2 billion dollars. What was that for? Bullshit.

So when I show you what businesses they have, you won't believe they deserved millions of dollars, meanwhile you're defending a shady as fuck deal like Jared's. Because it's a joke he is worth $2 billion dollars in one lump payment. You're crying over the entire Biden family making 10 million dollars over the course of 20 years. You're being petty and a hypocrite.

Trump didn't release his taxes Biden did. Whycome?

Nope. Can you tell me what the Bush kids are doing now? How about Obama's kids? How about Trump's kids? Can you tell us? I don't know.

The one I do know is the Saudi's gave Jared Kushner $2 billion dollars. What was that for? Bullshit.

So when I show you what businesses they have, you won't believe they deserved millions of dollars, meanwhile you're defending a shady as fuck deal like Jared's. Because it's a joke he is worth $2 billion dollars in one lump payment. You're crying over the entire Biden family making 10 million dollars over the course of 20 years. You're being petty and a hypocrite.

Trump didn't release his taxes Biden did. Whycome?
The Saudis didn’t give Kushner $2 billion, liar.

Shit, how many times are you clowns going to lie about that?

The Saudis didn’t give Kushner $2 billion, liar.

Shit, how many times are you clowns going to lie about that?
No. They “invested “ it. Kushner gets a per cent.

Good gig

Well bad news for the "where's the evidence" shills as Hunter Biden pleads GUILTY to his crimes today. He's facing 2 years on the tax CRIMES and 10 years on the gun CRIME.

Because if you did and understood it you would understand that shell companies are no more evidence of a crime than owning a gun is.

Might keep you from repeating stupid shit.
Millions were funelled from one to the other, then into Biden bank accounts with no identifiable legitimate business for any of the 20 shell companies.

And all you can come up with is that there is legitimate LLCs out there and think that means there is nothing to see here.

Millions were funelled from one to the other, then into Biden bank accounts with no identifiable legitimate business for any of the 20 shell companies.

And all you can come up with is that there is legitimate LLCs out there and think that means there is nothing to see here.
There is nothing to see until there is something to see. So far there is nothing to see.

For which he personally gets millions. No?
Yes. It’s called a fee for services, Simp. Just like I pay my guy to manage our portfolio.

They didn’t give him anything.

Tell us what has been done illegally? You have this irrefutable evidence correct Simp!
So you still have no legitimate business the Biden Crime Family used these shell LLCs for.

Got it.

Forum List

Back