Biden’s 20 shell LLC companies: What business were they in?

Perhaps in money laundering operations. You don't find it curious that no one has explained what business they were/are running for all this $$$ and why the LLCs were necessary for said business?
No. Bullshit. Explained above

Is that what you tell yourself to sleep at night? Poor retard.

Btw, how's the orange loser doing these days? You know the douchebag who is out on bail while Biden is nice and cozy in the Whitehouse!!! :auiqs.jpg:

I pray for it before I go to sleep every night. And when I do get to sleep, I have visions of that old pedophile cocksucker Biden falling down the White House stairs, and breaking his scrawny neck.

The way he keeps falling all over the place, it looks like I might get my wish pretty soon, don't you think? :laughing0301:

I pray for it before I go to sleep every night. And when I do get to sleep, I have visions of that old pedophile cocksucker Biden falling down the White House stairs, and breaking his scrawny neck.

The way he keeps falling all over the place, it looks like I might get my wish pretty soon, don't you think? :laughing0301:
You’re a sick obsessed fuck

Having a hard time coping with Trump's indictments, are ya?

Having a hard time coping with Trump's indictments, are ya?

Not at all. Like every other nothingburger, this will pass too. Then it's all over but the wailing and gnashing of teeth. Just watch.

you are here.jpg

Here ya go, retard. You were the one who claimed they are keeping it a secret.

Are you really that dumb that you think I won't be able to prove it? Man, even in a bucket of retards, we are scrapping the bottom with you...

Same question as before. We all know you are a retard. Will you admit you are also a liar? Yes or No?
That was a response to okfine claiming nobody knows what business they are in, Simp.

You are a colossal moron.

If the orange retard is innocent he'll insist on a speedy trial to clear his name, right Ace?

It doesn't work that way, dumbfuck. You have to prove his guilt, he doesn't have to prove his innocence.

I don't know what foreign shithole country you came from but we have something here called the "presumption of innocence."

All that has been presented by the House GOP, throughout their investigations, with more evidence coming out every day.

Don't you have a Twitter account? It's all over Twitter.

It is all just talk about what they have, nothing more.

The bank records are not on twitter.

The tapes are not on twitter.

Nothing but them telling you what they have is on twitter.

That is good enough for you as you are a partisan drone, it is not good enough for anyone with a brain.

It is all just talk about what they have, nothing more.

The bank records are not on twitter.

The tapes are not on twitter.

Nothing but them telling you what they have is on twitter.

That is good enough for you as you are a partisan drone, it is not good enough for anyone with a brain.
Can you name another family who has racked up 170 SARS?

17?

7?

Feel free to include any mafia family.

All of it.

They have not shown any of it, all they have done is talk about it.

Have you seen the bank records?

Yes,

Have you heard the tapes?
Republicans don't have the tapes. Evidently the FBI does
Have you seen the list of the 20 LLCs?

Yes.

It doesn't work that way, dumbfuck. You have to prove his guilt, he doesn't have to prove his innocence.

I don't know what foreign shithole country you came from but we have something here called the "presumption of innocence."
Trump has to defend his innocence. That's gonna be interesting.

Count of legitimate business options for the 20 shell LLCs is still: ZERO.

Seems we are left with only one logical conclusion……..

I missed your explanation, what business are they in that they employ 20 different LLCs?
There are all sorts of reasons for she’ll complain snore and they are very common

See above

Forum List

Back