Biden’s 20 shell LLC companies: What business were they in?

Why would anyone know? What would this serve? It would not end conspiratorial accusations, because as we all know answering one question always leads to more question for a mind susceptible to conspiratorial imbecility
If you are running 20 legitimate businesses someone would know about it, Simp.

No. But I know a real sketchy guy that has many more. He is your dear leader. The guy that routed campaign money for his Jan. 6 rally. How about the NRA who did the same to fund Trump. The list goes on and on. Can you add to it?
Nah. Your denial about the Bidens is insurmountable and your TDS is terminal

Have a blessed day

But, "A Manhattan jury has found two Trump Organization companies guilty on multiple charges of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records connected to a 15-year scheme to defraud tax authorities by failing to report and pay taxes on compensation for top executives. The Trump Corp. and Trump Payroll Corp."

Criminal Enterprise anyone?
Cool story.

Got any legit businesses for Biden’s 20 shell LLCs?

Not particularly.

They’re rather common
Perhaps in money laundering operations. You don't find it curious that no one has explained what business they were/are running for all this $$$ and why the LLCs were necessary for said business?

Perhaps in money laundering operations. You don't find it curious that no one has explained what business they were/are running for all this $$$ and why the LLCs were necessary for said business?
Perhaps?

Well got them there. Bring the cuffs. Put Durham on the case.

closuea.jpg

I heard Donald Trump fed his alcoholic brother booze, in order to have him die quicker.

Upon my revealing what I've heard, I demand the Law and Order Illusionists of the lonely little Island of Magadonia set up investigations.

Forum List

Back