🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden’s ‘absolute’ defense of Hunter leaves media and Justice Department in a muddle

As I said, you are very naïve to real world. But if it makes you happy to pretend that her daddy being POTUS did not help her, well then I am happy for you. that is a very nice fantasy world you live in
BTW. The entire Trump clan was pretty successful (likely because of Donald's brand) prior to him becoming POTUS. They have all LOST money and business based on his tenure as President. I'd be willing to bet he's one of the few if not the only President to come out of the Oval poorer than he went in.

Link it up man. Her name helped her long before her Daddy became President. If anything him being President hurt his name and brand. Where have you been the last 6 years? But this isnt about Trump or Ivanka or anyone but Hunter and what he and Joe did. Stop trying to change the subject.
Golfing Gator
You claim to be non partisan but all you ever do is defend biden and the dems

Yep, they all did well off of daddy's name. You seem to think that is bad when it is not them doing it.
Becoming an Art Genius is harder than Pimping says Hunter Biden.
Here is a painting he did of his family tree, You can have this hang on your wall for $1 million dollars and it comes with a "free" visit with his daddy at The White House.

1649092073466.png

The key in any influence peddling scheme is to protect the principal.

Hunter’s is before the Delaware grand jury and a number of charges are expected. This explains why the broad narrative has shifted towards covering Hunter, it’s now unavoidable. To protect the big guy expect a guilty plea on multiple charges thereby avoiding discovery and testimony.

I would add, probably a short sentence followed by a broken cell camera, some sleepy guards, and — well — you know the rest.
There are arguably many options.But if the Democrats try to make the case that
Joe isn't up to the job and will be retiring.Then Kamala would have to take over
but that requires Senate Confirmation and 67 votes either way.
Hunter is a problem all it's own.The only question now is how to rig a potential
Trial.But the Left had no problem framing General Flynn,Paul Manafort and
Roger Stone.Jerome Corsi had to make the decidion he's ain't playin' their kind
of ball.Corsi has fled the scene.Mainly because he guaranteed { 100 % } that
Trump would be President in the end.Corsi had a daily show on YouTube dealing
with the Election results.Every weekday into early January Corsi guaranteed Trump
would be proven to be the legitimate elected Potus.
He fled faster than a california wildfire once The Infamous January 6th
Insurrection reared it's head.He had nothing to do with January 6th.
But then why was he banned off YouTube.He knew all to well the tactics
Democrats employ.I wonder if he fled to Italy.

And he claims to be Libertarian yet always defends big government.

Actually you defend big government far more than do, to the point that you even whine when the private sector does something instead of the big government doing it.

Which has what to do with the bullshit lies you have been spreading for years.

Piss of, lying loon.
Vince Foster is Proof the kind of corruption the Clintons are famous for.
At least Susan McDougal knew the right path to tippy toe thru
regarding Slick and Wifey.She kept her mouth shut.

Yeah, one is a Dem and one is Repub. It is bad for one do to do it and good for the other.
One inherited his money and made even more as a lifetime business man, the other has made his money off of the backs of the tax payer for the last 50 years.

Not that explaining the obvious to a willful idiot will make any difference. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back