🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden’s ‘absolute’ defense of Hunter leaves media and Justice Department in a muddle

you do know that most people that sit on boards do not have actual experience in whatever field the company is in, right?

On the Exxon/Mobile board only 2 of the member have any gas/oil/energy experience.
Have you actually looked at the qualifications of the people sitting on the Exxon Mobil board of directors? Interestingly none of them is a mid 40's crack addict who happens to be the son of the US VP.

Sure. So what did Burisma and the BHR get from putting Hunter on their board? I assume Exxon Mobile isn't paying their board members out of the kindness of their hearts. You pay a person millions of dollars there has to be something you're getting from that and it doenst have to be shady or illegal, but you're going to expect some kind of ROI no? What did these companies get from Hunter that was worth that kind of scratch? If it wasnt influence/access to his father what was it? Was he their hookers and blow hook up? Seems kinda steep for that kind of service.

His last name and the doors is opened in the United States.

The same reason that Burisma paid the former president of Poland to be on their board, except for him it was access into Poland and the doors his name opened there.

Have you actually looked at the qualifications of the people sitting on the Exxon Mobil board of directors? Interestingly none of them is a mid 40's crack addict who happens to be the son of the US VP.

I have, that is how I know their histories and experience are not in the oil business.

His last name and the doors is opened in the United States.

The same reason that Burisma paid the former president of Poland to be on their board, except for him it was access into Poland and the doors his name opened there.
So he was doing exactly what everyone is claiming he was doing. The only question now is did he open those doors and did any money flow to the people behind said doors. It's a reasonable question to ask, IMO. Not sure why someone who claims to be independent would think otherwise. There's at least superficial evidence in the emails that would make someone (who isnt a partisan) raise an eyebrow.

I have, that is how I know their histories and experience are not in the oil business.
So then what was your point? All of them have past CEO/COO experience and or have some relevant area of expertise, Oil/Energy, renewables, Oceanography, etc. Again none of them are the children of high ranking political figures that Exxon is trying to influence.

So he was doing exactly what everyone is claiming he was doing.

Yes, except there is nothing illegal about doing it.

It's a reasonable question to ask, IMO. Not sure why someone who claims to be independent would think otherwise.

I agree, it is a reasonable question to ask.

So then what was your point?

The point was that having experience in the actual field of the company is not necessary to sit on their board, in fact it is rare. Most people do not understand the purpose of a Board of Directors.

Yes, except there is nothing illegal about doing it.

I agree, it is a reasonable question to ask.

The point was that having experience in the actual field of the company is not necessary to sit on their board, in fact it is rare. Most people do not understand the purpose of a Board of Directors.
No one is saying that his being on the board is illegal. (It's a horrible look but it's not illegal)

While they might not have experience directly in the field, they do bring something to the table in trade for the high salary (leadership experience, other relevant fields of expertise/experience etc). People acting like Hunter brought anything other than access to his Daddy are either kidding themselves or being willfully ignorant.

No one is saying that his being on the board is illegal. (It's a horrible look but it's not illegal)

While they might not have experience directly in the field, they do bring something to the table in trade for the high salary (leadership experience, other relevant fields of expertise/experience etc). People acting like Hunter brought anything other than access to his Daddy are either kidding themselves or being willfully ignorant.

I say he brought more than access to just his daddy. His name alone would have opened doors in the US that a company like Burisma would not have had otherwise. It is not like Hunter is the only person that Burisma hired for this same reason in many countries.

I say he brought more than access to just his daddy. His name alone would have opened doors in the US that a company like Burisma would not have had otherwise. It is not like Hunter is the only person that Burisma hired for this same reason in many countries.
That's trading on your Daddy's name bro, and I think access to the US VP is likely worth what they were paying Hunter depending on what that VP's willing to do for you. And thank you for making the case that Burisma is a corrupt Ukrainian company that is willing to pay current and past political figures what basically amounts to bribe money to get the access the desire and require.

That's trading on your Daddy's name bro,

Yes it is, and it is the American way. Do you not think that Ivanka was not trading on Daddy's name and position when she got her trademarks in China?

And thank you for making the case that Burisma is a corrupt Ukrainian company that is willing to pay current and past political figures what basically amounts to bribe money to get the access the desire and require.

How is this "corrupt"? Every major corporation in the worlds does this, it is part of doing business. Do you not remember when Trump promised to make it illegal for people leaving Govt service to go work for these companies, yet when he left office it was not so.

US defense contractors are stacked to the brim with former flag officers and DOD officials that work there for this very same reason, to open doors needed.

You seem very naïve as to how the world works

Last edited:
Yes it is, and it is the American way. Do you not think that Ivanka was not trading on Daddy's name and position when she got her trademarks in China?

How is this "corrupt"? Every major corporation in the worlds does this, it is part of doing business. Do you not remember when Trump promised to make it illegal for people leaving Govt service to go work for these companies, yet when he left office it was not so.

US defense contractors are stacked to the brim with former flag officers and DOD officials hat work there for this very same reason, to open doors needed.

Did Ivanka receive 1.5 billion from the Chinese communist party to buy companies that are defence related thus were illegal for the Chinese to buy?

No. Hmmm. Hunter DID!

DURRRRRRR

US defense contractors are stacked to the brim with former flag officers and DOD officials that work there for this very same reason, to open doors needed.

Show the evidence where Ivanka was doing it based on her father being President and him knowing it and benefiting from it and you'd have something. But we all know there's zero hint of that happening or the media would be falling all over itself to report on it.

Show the evidence where Ivanka was doing it based on her father being President and him knowing it and benefiting from it and you'd have something. But we all know there's zero hint of that happening or the media would be falling all over itself to report on it.

As I said, you are very naïve to real world. But if it makes you happy to pretend that her daddy being POTUS did not help her, well then I am happy for you. that is a very nice fantasy world you live in

As I said, you are very naïve to real world. But if it makes you happy to pretend that her daddy being POTUS did not help her, well then I am happy for you. that is a very nice fantasy world you live in

And you dodge around the obvious hunter corruption and outright treason.

What else would you expect from a stolen Valor piece of shit.

Like you.

Link it up man. Her name helped her long before her Daddy became President. If anything him being President hurt his name and brand. Where have you been the last 6 years? But this isnt about Trump or Ivanka or anyone but Hunter and what he and Joe did. Stop trying to change the subject.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back