🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden’s ‘absolute’ defense of Hunter leaves media and Justice Department in a muddle

It is so sad what you put this GD country through with your Russia fucking hoax and TDS for 6 GD yrs

You just found out the lap top was real you fucking laughing hyena

Go fuck yourself Abby. The vampires will see the sunlight
WAAAHHH!! I backed an incompetent, corrupt loser when there were other conservative choices that would have kept the focus on policy issues!!...I'M AGGRIEVED!! :auiqs.jpg:

Jeez, it's worse than sad. You idiots will be the end of this country because you're soft. Weak. Your minds are malleable. Any conspiracy theory can be whispered in your ear and you'll believe it.

Not a single fucking successful conservative policy implemented in almost the last five decades and you have the hopes for an entire belief system and ideology pinned..on the laptop of a guy who will NEVER be President. :auiqs.jpg:
It's terrible, you people need your extinction level event to put you out of the rest of us' misery. :)

Vince Foster committed suicide. Vince Foster - Wikipedia

I know that's the liberal story, that Mr. Foster is alleged to have offed himself with 2 bullets to the back of the head just to make sure.

But there is no proof of that theorem, and the number of other suspicious arkancides that are associated with the Clinton Crime Family lends a lot of doubt to that story.

Don't you think it should be investigatd by an independent committee?

I know that's the liberal story, that Mr. Foster is alleged to have offed himself with 2 bullets to the back of the head just to make sure.

But there is no proof of that theorem, and the number of other suspicious arkancides that are associated with the Clinton Crime Family lends a lot of doubt to that story.

Don't you think it should be investigatd by an independent committee?
There's your lie. There was only one gunshot wound.

Hunter will probably be cleared of wrong doing, but the crackpots will go on and on like they do with Vince Foster and Seth Rich.
This is also a stretch. I don't think there's much debate about whether Hunter was up to some seriously shady shit, whether it can be proved that it was at the behest and with the knowledge of his father is another question. Though I will say it's hard to believe that Joe didn't at a minimum know that Hunter was trading on his influence as a high-ranking US politician. Did he really believe that his crackhead son was all of a sudden a hot commodity to Ukrainian, Russian and Chinese oligarchs who were willing to give him millions of dollars for his "expertise" in areas he had no experience in? And that just happened to coincide with his being elected VP? Either Joe knew or he's a complete moron. I dont think Joe is stupid.

This is also a stretch. I don't think there's much debate about whether Hunter was up to some seriously shady shit, whether it can be proved that it was at the behest and with the knowledge of his father is another question. Though I will say it's hard to believe that Joe didn't at a minimum know that Hunter was trading on his influence as a high-ranking US politician. Did he really believe that his crackhead son was all of a sudden a hot commodity to Ukrainian, Russian and Chinese oligarchs who were willing to give him millions of dollars for his "expertise" in areas he had no experience in? And that just happened to coincide with his being elected VP? Either Joe knew or he's a complete moron. I dont think Joe is stupid.
You believe all that speculation and slander? Hunter had plenty of experience.

The only way to get past the lies, gossip and speculation is to investigate.
A fake investigation by a corrupt government is definitely in order here. Once they uncover all the evidence they can destroy it, bury it, or simply lie about it's existence.
See "Moscow Mueller Report" where they knew all the evidence was fake and went after President Trump anyways with false charges or "Commie Comey's Investigation of Hildabeast McCankles Clinton" where they knew she was a criminal but covered up here crimes.

Definitely Hunter Biden deserves a slap on the wrist, and a multi million dollar Book Deal, and a Tour on every major Leftist talk show and News Programs. Maybe a job at CNN is also in the works.

L
A fake investigation by a corrupt government is definitely in order here. Once they uncover all the evidence they can destroy it or simply lie about it's existence.
See "Moscow Mueller Report" or "Commie Comey's Investigation of Hildabeast McCankles Clinton."

Definitely Hunter Biden deserves a slap on the wrist, and Book Deal, and a Tour on every major Leftist talk show and News Programs. Maybe a job at CNN.
. You're exactly what's wrong with America.

L. You're exactly what's wrong with America.
Lying and Blasphemy such as you commit daily is what is wrong with America. Imagine if everyone followed God's golden rule, and imagine if we had honest politicians in The White House instead of Demonic Fiends pushing doctrines of demons and trying to normalize sin and filth even going so far as to prey on our children and push their wicked dogmas on to them. Imagine if Joe Biden were a Godly man instead of being corrupted by greed, graft, and a desire to turn America over to it's enemies.

We would not be in the ridiculous position we are in now if Joe and his Demonic Horde weren't defiling The People's White House. There would not be even a question about his legitimacy if he were not a man of sin whose entire existence and wealth is based in corruption.

Not necessarily. The Democrats are very efficient at keeping things buried. The death of Vince Foster is still unsolved from almost 30 years ago. And the Democrats have even sued to prevent the investigation of Seth Rich's whacking, the family has insisted that no one look into it.
The parents were paid big money. Obviously they raised a fucking idiot that got everything he deserved

Forum List

Back