🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden's Air Force Posts Image Of Soldier Saluting LGBTQ Flag For Pride Month

This is sickening. There should be only one flag the military salutes, the American flag.

next the left will want to change the US flag into a pride flag with stars and stripes ... dont be surprised if they start with trying to add a pink stripe to the flag .

Last edited:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the LGBTq community, Lefty&Libs and anything else detrimental to the United States.

What a fucking disgrace.

Soldiers should salute only the American flag because that flag symbolizes all Americans, even the faggots.

It's moments like this I am ashamed of the military I was once a part of.

Em6BszxW8AAsLyZ.jpg

What a fucking disgrace.

Soldiers should salute only the American flag because that flag symbolizes all Americans, even the faggots.

It's moments like this I am ashamed of the military I was once a part of.
They can salute whatever in the Hell they want it is a free country?

This is sickening. There should be only one flag the military salutes, the American flag.

Does anyone care?
The US military was used by Halliburton for eight years to go make wars to get cheaper oil. Fuck all to do with the US flag. How many died to be part of the US version of Wagner?
You want the military to be this pure thing, it's not, never has been. It's just manipulation. The Chinese have learned from it. They locked some comedian up for using one of Xi's quotes about the military.

Forum List

Back