Biden's "American Rescue Plan" monetizes crime.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Billions going to the states and cities with no comprehensive plan to reduce crime.

Is that why crime is near a 50 year low?

If Your Time is short​

• The FBI’s violent crime rate for 2022, the last year officially available, was 370 violent crimes per 100,000 population. Since 1972, only two years have had a lower violent crime rate: 2014 and 2019.
  • Preliminary estimates for 2023 show the violent crime rate continuing to fall. If that is replicated in the final FBI data, 2023 will become the lowest year for the violent crime rate in 50 years.
  • Biden is correct that violent crime is near a 50-year low
  • 1724190871015.png
  • What the data says about crime in the U.S.
  • 1724190987766.png

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

If Your Time is short​

Sure--when you have revolving door jails, no bail arrests, and no charges that is the way it appears. Only brainwashed democrats believe NBC and NPR

Billions going to the states and cities with no comprehensive plan to reduce crime.

31063.jpeg

Sure--when you have revolving door jails, no bail arrests, and no charges that is the way it appears. Only brainwashed democrats believe NBC and NPR
yeah, those prisons are empty, not.

Less murder people may have something to do with it, but that is just a guess. I think rape was down also, but then, Donny has been kind of busy.

If Your Time is short​

No that’s cause NY and Cali and Chicago stopped reporting crime stats to the fbi

I can get all the drug of alcohol I want without yer fucked up reasoning.

Forum List

Back