Biden's as Good of a Man that God ever created!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Ad: Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) Loves Joe Biden - YouTube

At least he was right about him at first, then he was all buddy up for 4 years and now he says Enough is Enough!!
Sen. Lindsey Graham breaks with Trump in speech - CNN Video

00:00
Well, I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute.
00:02
What is Donald Trump's campaign about?
00:04
He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot.
00:08
And you know how you "Make America Great Again?"
00:11
Tell Donald Trump to go to hell.
00:13
If you can't admire Joe Biden as a person, there's probably, you got a problem.
00:19
You need to do some self-evaluation, because what's not to like?
00:24
He is as good a man as God ever created.
00:27
He said some of the most incredibly heartfelt things that
00:30
anybody could ever say to me.
00:33
He's the nicest person I think I've ever met politics.
00:38
This is a defining moment in the future of the Republican Party.
00:42
We have to reject this demagoguery.
00:44
And if we don't reject Donald Trump, we've lost the moral authority, in

00:48
my view, to govern this great nation.

First off,

Get rid of the EC, as republicans don't like them.

Then put limit terms on the Supreme Court.

First off,

You idiot the EC is in the constitution. It will always be there. Its the only thing that guarantees the small states have a say in who wins in elections.

Term limits for Congress. The SC, not so much.

Geeze what an idiot you are.

First off,

You idiot the EC is in the constitution. It will always be there. Its the only thing that guarantees the small states have a say in who wins in elections.

we have to get rid of the ruling that says a state can tell electors how to vote.

First off,

we need term limits on Congress first

Term limits will solve nothing... Parties will just pick winners and everyone gets a turn...

What would solve a lot would be:
  • Multi-seat Districts (3-5 seats)
  • Preference voting
This would have less of a fear of being primaried but be far more responsive to the people of there district. Parties would be putting up multiple candidates in a district.
Independents and small parties can create more competition for seats... There would be parties like Tea Party, Greens, Christian Democracy,..... They would have agendas and be far more representative of all the voters in their district...

This is how other 1st world countries have addressed elections and it fosters a more bipartisan approach while lowering the bar for anyone to get elected to there platform is good enough.

t
First off,

Term limits will solve nothing... Parties will just pick winners and everyone gets a turn...

• Preference voting
This would have less of a fear of being primaried but be far more responsive to the people of there district. Parties would be putting up multiple candidates in a district.
Independents and small parties can create more competition for seats... There would be parties like Tea Party, Greens, Christian Democracy,..... They would have agendas and be far more representative of all the voters in their district...

This is how other 1st world countries have addressed elections and it fosters a more bipartisan approach while lowering the bar for anyone to get elected to there platform is good enough.
term limits are the first step in neutering the two party system

It will always be there. Its the only thing that guarantees the small states have a say in who wins in elections

Except that it doesn't any more. Not when votes can be electronically manufactured as required.

Yup and that's just what happened with this election. Trump won and those machines stole the win. Too bad they can't get officials and the courts to listen to any of it.

First off,

Well the republicans think they do a shitty job.

It will always be there. Its the only thing that guarantees the small states have a say in who wins in elections

Except that it doesn't any more. Not when votes can be electronically manufactured as required.

Yup and that's just what happened with this election. Trump won and those machines stole the win. Too bad they can't get officials and the courts to listen to any of it.
Biden won fair and square, you are falling for the lies.

First off,

we have to get rid of the ruling that says a state can tell electors how to vote.

So that would make individual votes a thing of the past. Who says the electors wouldn't go rouge.
We have the popular vote in Mi and I think all 48 states do, on 2 who don't.

First off,

• Preference voting

That would make the prog Party one of several.

First off,

So that would make individual votes a thing of the past. Who says the electors wouldn't go rouge.
We have the popular vote in Mi and I think all 48 states do, on 2 who don't.

That's how the Constitution envisioned it.

The fact that a state can tell the electors how to vote actually ensures that votes do not count or matter.

I don't like when he sniffs little girls hair, women subordinates don't like when he feels them up, I don't like when he uses taxpayer money to shake down foreign leaders for personal profit, I don't like when he uses the power of the US bureaucracy to cover up his own criminality, I don't like his family, I don't like his arrogance or his disregard for the American worker and taxpayer, there's more but we need to skip that for now. God was proud of Biden and full of hope when he created him, but there's not much to be happy about any more. If Biden was coming off a production line today, he'd be an immediate rejection.

Ad: Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) Loves Joe Biden - YouTube

At least he was right about him at first, then he was all buddy up for 4 years and now he says Enough is Enough!!
Sen. Lindsey Graham breaks with Trump in speech - CNN Video

00:00
Well, I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute.
00:02
What is Donald Trump's campaign about?
00:04
He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot.
00:08
And you know how you "Make America Great Again?"
00:11
Tell Donald Trump to go to hell.
00:13
If you can't admire Joe Biden as a person, there's probably, you got a problem.
00:19
You need to do some self-evaluation, because what's not to like?
00:24
He is as good a man as God ever created.
00:27
He said some of the most incredibly heartfelt things that
00:30
anybody could ever say to me.
00:33
He's the nicest person I think I've ever met politics.
00:38
This is a defining moment in the future of the Republican Party.
00:42
We have to reject this demagoguery.
00:44
And if we don't reject Donald Trump, we've lost the moral authority, in

00:48
my view, to govern this great nation.
First off you don't want any conversation. You wanted to rag Trump supporters but as long as you have Biden it's all a pipe dream and no telling what Crusty Joe is smokin in that pipe Trump has never been a racist. He did more for the Black Race in four years than Obama did in eight or Old Joe did in 50. Now if you want to see a racist Just review a little of Old Joe's last 50 years. You won't find a social justice warrior you think he is .

Forum List

Back