Biden's bizzaro alternate universe.

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
Biden taking a page from Rules for Radicals or he doesn't have a clue what he's saying and just following the script his handlers give him. I don't know what is more worrying, the people who know this is not true and will repeat it anyway or the morons who actually believe Biden's garbage.

Doesn't the majority of the left believe boarder security is racist ?

Biden isn't acting out of any sense of decency anymore. This is purely political on account of him believing he's won over the majority of Americans on this 'tipping point' issue that Trump has made his trademark.

Trump has always depended on racism to make his border (boarder) wall popular.

Will Trump attempt to use the (boarder) wall tactic again against Biden? Is it still Trump's biggest drawing card?

Let's hope he finds something equally effective? Police murdering of blacks could be next on the menu.

He was never acting out of any sense of decency....He has always been a corrupt chunk of human shit.
In fact, one of the worst in our opinions in that he seems to lack the mental ability to pull in his horns and negotiate a peace settlement between America and China/Russia/the Brics, and others.

He's played his hand and his only card left is America's nuclear threat ace in the hole.

Will Trump get up the balls to be the anti-Biden, or would that make him the anti-America too?

So says a defender of the Party that flung open the borders and yelled "COME ON IN EVERYBODY!"

Yeah, Biden has literally said that.

Talk about pissing down my back while insisting it's the weather...
FAKE NEWS!!!

In fact, one of the worst in our opinions in that he seems to lack the mental ability to pull in his horns and negotiate a peace settlement between America and China/Russia/the Brics, and others.

He's played his hand and his only card left is America's nuclear threat ace in the hole.

Will Trump get up the balls to be the anti-Biden, or would that make him the anti-America too?
He never had that mental ability.....Even when he had all his marbles, he was one of the most tragicomically dumb members of the Senate.

He is not now, nor was ever, in control of the gubmint.

You literally have no argument.

Even on an anonymous forum such as this, it's a downright embarrassment of a response.
I tried, but it wasn't accepted. That's not the same thing. Don't come in late to the party and think you know the whole score.

He never had that mental ability.....Even when he had all his marbles, he was one of the most tragicomically dumb members of the Senate.

He is not now, nor was ever, in control of the gubmint.
I'm not politically biased. He's been a very effective politician for the D party, but he's always been a dangerous American warmonger.

It could be that Trump is needed to save the world as America refuses to forfeit it's global hegemony to the new and more powerful alliance.

Biden taking a page from Rules for Radicals or he doesn't have a clue what he's saying and just following the script his handlers give him. I don't know what is more worrying, the people who know this is not true and will repeat it anyway or the morons who actually believe Biden's garbage.

Doesn't the majority of the left believe boarder security is racist ?

You are a damn liar! You don't know your ass from a gopher hole.

Forum List

Back