Biden's Border Crisis

If Americans were allowed to see what is going on at our southern border right now, I am confident that the atrocities would inflame our population to put an end to the horrors and shame of our border. Children being raped, tons of fentynal being muled,. while the Border Patrol is busy arranging flights and changing diapers. The cartels have complete control of the border. Our American government does not. Millions of people from all over the world pay the cartels for a ticket to America (literally).... Some of us will say that's OK. But I assure you, those people have not smelled the rotting human flesh that was deemed unprofitable by the cartels, or looked into a child's eye after a "typical" journey of unspeakable violations.
Dude, the cartels don't cart their drugs in by foot over the desert.

Also, they don't have any control of the border.

otto105 I respectfully disagree. I stand by my statements. I can assure you that any "travelers" that use any route into America has paid the cartels the going rate. Virtually every trail is owned by the cartels, and attempting to use a trail, without paying is suicidal. Does America get that money? Are we the "gate keepers" charging admission? Oh no.. the cartels are.

The amount of drugs being muled across the border is unknown. However, with the Border Patrol being largely preoccupied, understaffed and overwhelmed, the cartels are enjoying a windfall due to the situation. Of course other methods of smuggling can be more significant, but make no mistake, tons of hard narcotics are being backpacked into America every day.

otto105 I respectfully disagree. I stand by my statements. I can assure you that any "travelers" that use any route into America has paid the cartels the going rate. Virtually every trail is owned by the cartels, and attempting to use a trail, without paying is suicidal. Does America get that money? Are we the "gate keepers" charging admission? Oh no.. the cartels are.
Again, the cartels are not flooding our streets with drugs brought in by illegal immigrants running thru the desert. If you think that your just fucking wrong.

It's called The Great Reset

Substituting traditional America for savages.

That's the agenda of the Globalist Left.

The Left in America are very criminal evil people.
I believe it's called the Great Replacement, ya' racist fuck.

Our streets are flooded with drugs. Much of the meth and fentanyl comes from Mexico that was made using Chinese chemicals. The openness of our border allows the drugs to flood through in ares that are left unprotected due to overwhelming numbers of "immigrants" coming across and needing processing.

The next president and the next congress will have to rebuild ICE and the border patrol and reinstate Trump's border policy...they will have to spend millions to hunt down and remove people that did not show up for their hearing...

Our streets are flooded with drugs. Much of the meth and fentanyl comes from Mexico that was made using Chinese chemicals. The openness of our border allows the drugs to flood through in ares that are left unprotected due to overwhelming numbers of "immigrants" coming across and needing processing.
Nope, again your just fucking wrong.

95%+ of the drugs coming here come thru our transportation system.

When Biden sat down and signed all those executive orders on day one... every single member of any Mexican cartel rejoiced, toasted, celebrated and had a good old fashioned belly laugh. They all knew that unimaginable riches were coming their way. They weren't wrong.

When Biden sat down and signed all those executive orders on day one... every single member of any Mexican cartel rejoiced, toasted, celebrated and had a good old fashioned belly laugh. They all knew that unimaginable riches were coming their way. They weren't wrong.
Which EO was that?

You know what,, I don't know specifically which of the dozens of EO Biden signed that day that paved the way for the cartels windfall. I doubt Biden does. I doubt many Americans do. But I am certain that the cartels were on top of the situation.

You know what,, I don't know specifically which of the dozens of EO Biden signed that day that paved the way for the cartels windfall. I doubt Biden does. I doubt many Americans do. But I am certain that the cartels were on top of the situation.
Wow, no facts to present.

No strong argument that would convince anyone that your position is good.

Just pissing in the wind with your mouth open.

Forum List

Back