Biden’s cancer charity took in $5 Million, spent $3 million on salaries, Donated $0 to cancer research.

If they were a joke, you would have already linked they were a charity. I linked what the Biden fund was all about. Dude, you are totally brain dead along with your ilk. HOW CAN PEOPLE BE THIS STUPID?
501(C)(3), Simp.

It's what Grifter Joe uses as cover for his money laundering scheme.
These stories are misleading because they give the appearance of malfeasance by falsely framing certain facts, namely the organization’s mission. The Biden Cancer Initiative wasn’t a research grant-giving organization, which is why it didn’t grant funds toward cancer research. This information is readily available on the charity’s website.

Under the “Frequently Asked Questions” section of the organizations website, you can find the query, “Is the Biden Cancer Initiative a grant-giving organization?”

The answer?

“No. The Biden Cancer Initiative will largely not be a grant-giving organization and will accomplish its mission through convening, connecting partners, catalyzing new actions, and providing venues to discuss progress and develop new actions and collaborations.”

“The Biden Cancer Initiative never intended to make research grants because we had a $2.5 million budget which was dedicated to creating collaborations among companies, universities, nonprofits, patient groups, researchers, and the government,” said Greg Simon, former president of the charity.

The mission “was to work with patients from the bottom up to make things change,” Simon said, adding that the organization created collaborations that helped cancer patients with things like accessing care, financial support, and community support. According to its website, the 501(c)3 charity brought together dozens of groups and organizations to leverage resources connecting patients to clinical trials, cancer prevention and early detection, and data sharing, for example.
Do you know how to fucking read?

LOL. How about the Clinton Foundation, a "charity" set up to sell political influence and pay people a lot of money in the process? OK, I admit, some trickled down to the charity but, the well dried up the minute Hillary lost. The crime syndicate ended because they could no longer sell political influence laundered by a close to fake charity.
"What aboutism" is such a pathetic, cowardly, childish way to debate. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? The Clinton Foundation has nothing to do with what Biden did. Can't you fucking read?

"What aboutism" is such a pathetic, cowardly, childish way to debate. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? The Clinton Foundation has nothing to do with what Biden did. Can't you fucking read?
I just love it when someone calls me out for "whataboutism". It's an automatic admission with you saying that I was right. All I said was, what Biden has done with the charity in this thread is similar to the playbook used by the Clintons. You could have just liked my post instead of disagreeing with me and then admitting through "whataboutism" that I was right.

I just love it when someone calls me out for "whataboutism". It's an automatic admission with you saying that I was right. All I said was, what Biden has done with the charity in this thread is similar to the playbook used by the Clintons. You could have just liked my post instead of disagreeing with me and then admitting through "whataboutism" that I was right.
Believe what you want DA. Read the title to the thread coward. You're off topic.

It's not similar at all.

You claimed they are not a charity. I proved you are a liar.
You have yet to debunk my link. That makes you a liar and a failure; According to the nonprofit’s tax filings, which are publicly available using the charity tracking tool Guidestar, it paid just over $3 million in employee compensation during the time it was running. Simon told us that salaries at the charity were set by a compensation committee that used “comparables to other nonprofits” to set compensation rates. Show me the corruption loser.

So you can't provide a single dollar spent to fight cancer.

Sounds like a scam to me.
According to the nonprofit’s tax filings, which are publicly available using the charity tracking tool Guidestar, it paid just over $3 million in employee compensation during the time it was running. Simon told us that salaries at the charity were set by a compensation committee that used “comparables to other nonprofits” to set compensation rates. Sounds like? :abgg2q.jpg: :aargh: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :rolleyes: 🤪 :banana2:You just admitted you are a liar. Sounds like?

You have yet to debunk my link. That makes you a liar and a failure; According to the nonprofit’s tax filings, which are publicly available using the charity tracking tool Guidestar, it paid just over $3 million in employee compensation during the time it was running. Simon told us that salaries at the charity were set by a compensation committee that used “comparables to other nonprofits” to set compensation rates. Show me the corruption loser.
Your unhinged rant doesn't change the fact I proved you to be a liar.

Now, how much did they spend to fight cancer. How many dollars? So far you have ZERO DOLLARS.

According to the nonprofit’s tax filings, which are publicly available using the charity tracking tool Guidestar, it paid just over $3 million in employee compensation during the time it was running. Simon told us that salaries at the charity were set by a compensation committee that used “comparables to other nonprofits” to set compensation rates. Sounds like? :abgg2q.jpg: :aargh: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :rolleyes: 🤪 :banana2:You just admitted you are a liar. Sounds like?

Now, how much did they spend to fight cancer. How many dollars? So far you have ZERO DOLLARS.

Believe what you want DA. Read the title to the thread coward. You're off topic.

It's not similar at all.
It is VERY similar. A "charity" set up with high salaries paid to everyone and either zero or close to zero trickling down to the charity itself. However, I will say that at least with Biden's he wasn't selling political influence like the Clintons were.

The Biden Cancer Initiative never intended to make research grants because we had a $2.5 million budget which was dedicated to creating collaborations among companies, universities, nonprofits, patient groups, researchers, and the government,” said Greg Simon, former president of the charity. What does that say right there idiot?

Forum List

Back