Biden’s cancer charity took in $5 Million, spent $3 million on salaries, Donated $0 to cancer research.

It is VERY similar. A "charity" set up with high salaries paid to everyone and either zero or close to zero trickling down to the charity itself. However, I will say that at least with Biden's he wasn't selling political influence like the Clintons were.
You are distracting for a reason. You're a coward, that's why. Stay on topic loser.

Your unhinged rant doesn't change the fact I proved you to be a liar.

Now, how much did they spend to fight cancer. How many dollars? So far you have ZERO DOLLARS.
The mission “was to work with patients from the bottom up to make things change,” Simon said, adding that the organization created collaborations that helped cancer patients with things like accessing care, financial support, and community support. According to its website, the 501(c)3 charity brought together dozens of groups and organizations to leverage resources connecting patients to clinical trials, cancer prevention and early detection, and data sharing, for example. What does this say idiot?

It's not a cancer charity. That's what my link got right, and yours got wrong. You'll live with your failure.
YOUR link calls it a "cancer charity", Simp.

What's True
The Biden Cancer Initiative, a charity founded by U.S. President-elect Joe Biden and soon-to-be first lady Jill Biden in 2017, spent more than $3 million on salaries when it was in operation.

The mission “was to work with patients from the bottom up to make things change,” Simon said, adding that the organization created collaborations that helped cancer patients with things like accessing care, financial support, and community support. According to its website, the 501(c)3 charity brought together dozens of groups and organizations to leverage resources connecting patients to clinical trials, cancer prevention and early detection, and data sharing, for example. What does this say idiot?
I don't see a dollar figure, Simp.

I just love it when someone calls me out for "whataboutism". It's an automatic admission with you saying that I was right. All I said was, what Biden has done with the charity in this thread is similar to the playbook used by the Clintons. You could have just liked my post instead of disagreeing with me and then admitting through "whataboutism" that I was right.
You can't handle someone calling you out for what is true. The mission “was to work with patients from the bottom up to make things change,” Simon said, adding that the organization created collaborations that helped cancer patients with things like accessing care, financial support, and community support. According to its website, the 501(c)3 charity brought together dozens of groups and organizations to leverage resources connecting patients to clinical trials, cancer prevention and early detection, and data sharing, for example. Show me how this is the same as the Clinton foundation, off topic coward?

Typical leftist tactic, when you lose the debate you start calling others names.
Sure Juim Bob. Whatever you say. Now answer the GD question. Show me how this has anything to do with the Clinton Foundation; The mission “was to work with patients from the bottom up to make things change,” Simon said, adding that the organization created collaborations that helped cancer patients with things like accessing care, financial support, and community support. According to its website, the 501(c)3 charity brought together dozens of groups and organizations to leverage resources connecting patients to clinical trials, cancer prevention and early detection, and data sharing, for example.

You can't handle someone calling you out for what is true. The mission “was to work with patients from the bottom up to make things change,” Simon said, adding that the organization created collaborations that helped cancer patients with things like accessing care, financial support, and community support. According to its website, the 501(c)3 charity brought together dozens of groups and organizations to leverage resources connecting patients to clinical trials, cancer prevention and early detection, and data sharing, for example. Show me how this is the same as the Clinton foundation, off topic coward?
Whenever you call someone out for "whataboutism" you are admitting that what that person said was true. That's just how it works.

Prove it liar.

LOL!

You stupid Moon Bats always deny the massive corruption of the Clintons, Obamas and Bidens. Typical because you are also in denial about how they fucked up this country. You Moon Bats aren't too bright, are you?

Crooked Hillary was probably the most corrupt politician of modern times. She used her position in the State Department to shake down foreign government, ran the scam out of servers in her home and laundered the money through her fake foundation. The Clintons are filthy rich because of her corruption.

She may have been dumber than door knob only matters of state but she she knew how to be a crook. Joe Potatohead is just about as bad. He is also filthy rich thanks to his Chinese, Russian and Ukraine buddies. God only knows who else.

Read it. No dollar figure provide.

Try again.
The Biden Cancer Initiative never intended to make research grants because we had a $2.5 million budget which was dedicated to creating collaborations among companies, universities, nonprofits, patient groups, researchers, and the government,” said Greg Simon, former president of the charity.

As The Associated Press reported in 2019, the charity “promoted nearly 60 partnerships with drug companies, health care firms, charities and other organizations that pledged more than $400 million to improve cancer treatment.”
Where is the corruption? I'll tell you where it is, no where. If all they had as a budget was $2.5 million, how could it all be spent on salaries? It didn't spend money on cancer research. It spent it on the things I've already posted. That's how I proved you are a liar.

Whenever you call someone out for "whataboutism" you are admitting that what that person said was true. That's just how it works.
Not in this case boss. Had that been true, you would have already made the intelligent/informed comparison. You didn't. You lost.

LOL!

You stupid Moon Bats always deny the massive corruption of the Clintons, Obamas and Bidens. Typical because you are also in denial about how they fucked up this country. You Moon Bats aren't too bright, are you?

Crooked Hillary was probably the most corrupt politician of modern times. She used her position in the State Department to shake down foreign government, ran the scam out of servers in her home and laundered the money through her fake foundation. The Clintons are filthy rich because of her corruption.

She may have been dumber than door knob only matters of state but she she knew how to be a crook. Joe Potatohead is just about as bad. He is also filthy rich thanks to his Chinese, Russian and Ukraine buddies. God only knows who else.
Another off topic loser. Scram!

YOUR link calls it a "cancer charity", Simp.

What's True
The Biden Cancer Initiative, a charity founded by U.S. President-elect Joe Biden and soon-to-be first lady Jill Biden in 2017, spent more than $3 million on salaries when it was in operation.
The Biden Cancer Initiative spent millions on salaries but nothing on cancer research. Can you fucking read?

You can't possibly be this stupid.

The Biden Cancer Initiative spent millions on salaries but nothing on cancer research.

Rating

Mixture

Mixture
About this rating

What's True
What's False
Although the charity spent no money on cancer research grants, this fact is misleadingly framed in that the Biden Cancer Initiative wasn't a grant-giving organization.

The Biden Cancer Initiative never intended to make research grants because we had a $2.5 million budget which was dedicated to creating collaborations among companies, universities, nonprofits, patient groups, researchers, and the government,” said Greg Simon, former president of the charity.

As The Associated Press reported in 2019, the charity “promoted nearly 60 partnerships with drug companies, health care firms, charities and other organizations that pledged more than $400 million to improve cancer treatment.”
Where is the corruption? I'll tell you where it is, no where. If all they had as a budget was $2.5 million, how could it all be spent on salaries? It didn't spend money on cancer research. It spent it on the things I've already posted. That's how I proved you are a liar.
Get back to me when you come up with a dollar figure spent fighting cancer, Simp.

The Biden Cancer Initiative spent millions on salaries but nothing on cancer research. Can you fucking read?
Yes I can. They did spend millions on salaries, and zero on cancer research. Your own posts prove that, Simp. :itsok:

Forum List

Back