Biden's cheesy pre-scripted "press conferences" and "speeches"

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Man, are they disgusting or what? Reporters start Biden off by telling him how magnificent he is and then proceed with a pre-scripted bash Trump question and then ask him to elaborate by bashing Trump even more. Do these morons actually think that the public can't see through this whole charade between Biden and his handlers in the media that they're trying to desperately prop up a mentally incapacitated candidate, who's polls are sinking rapidly?

“And by the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it gets hot,” I got hairy legs that … turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. So, I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap.”

Tramp is like Groundhog Day, you hear one rally , and you heard them all. They are all BS.

Man, are they disgusting or what? Reporters start Biden off by telling him how magnificent he is and then proceed with a pre-scripted bash Trump question and then ask him to elaborate by bashing Trump even more. Do these morons actually think that the public can't see through this whole charade between Biden and his handlers in the media that they're trying to desperately prop up a mentally incapacitated candidate, who's polls are sinking rapidly?

I heard Popcorn or Cornpone or whatever that made up fellas name is, does his speech writing. :)

Ooh two minutes must be his limit?
Not his limit. Mine. I’m at work.

I've seen him ramble, errr uh, err uh..takes up about 65 percent of his preprogrammed gibberish.

He looked the fool in Kenosha and I actually winced.

You should
Well Trump does have the best words for sure

I still like "bigly" myself.

It wasn't as fun though, when I learned he was saying "big league"

I mean, they're basically telling the public that Biden is too stupid and fucked up in the head to not be told the questions in advance in order to have any chance of being able to answer them without making a total fool of himself. I guess we have Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and the rest of the Democrat commie fascists to thank for pushing Biden as the eventual nominee and therefore making it a cakewalk for Trump to win in a landslide this November!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back