Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

We paid 750 billion for 86k jobs? That's over 8 million per job. Can I just trade my job for the 8 million?
You make an excellent point.
And no of course we're not spending 8M per job....the missing money will be found in hundreds of parasitic attachments to the legislation funneling money into consultant fees (owned by legislators) civil engineering fees ( owned by legislators) permitting fees ( often times this is open bribery benefitting legislators) and no bid construction awards ( you guessed it tied to legislators) ......so on and so forth.

Gubmint "investment"...

Gubmint "investment"...

Can you patch together an actual argument with this random crap you found on google?

So you have no answer. We spent 750billion to get 132 billion in investments and 86k jobs. Great work....
I do have an answer.

Everything spent by the Supply Side Hucksters, for whom you voted, since 1989, generated NEGATIVE 2 million jobs.

So you have no answer. We spent 750billion to get 132 billion in investments and 86k jobs. Great work....
Lol...
It's pretty simple math.
Let's put it in perspective.
Can I brag about spending
A thousand dollars on one roasting chicken? Can I brag about spending 100k on a bicycle? Can I brag about spending a cool million on an old dilapidated shack? Well fifth can! I see he refuses to deal with the very simple math provided by his OWN SOURCE.

New YorkCNN —
A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report. These investments are expected to be accompanied by more than 86,000 jobs, including 50,000 jobs related to electric vehicles.

The Inflation Reduction Act “is not only working to strengthen supply chains but also to boost domestic manufacturing and create new jobs,” Bank of America said in the report

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/14/business/climate-clean-energy-jobs-biden/index.html

This is certainly great news for America and Americans and believable, given that it comes from the private sector.

The Inflation Reduction Act, it appears, is doing exactly as advertised.

Bad Brandon is steamrolling the nay sayers...
Government spending isn't job creation.

Lol...
It's pretty simple math.
Let's put it in perspective.
Can I brag about spending
A thousand dollars on one roasting chicken? Can I brag about spending 100k on a bicycle? Can I brag about spending a cool million on an old dilapidated shack? Well fifth can! I see he refuses to deal with the very simple math provided by his OWN SOURCE.
I have LITERALLY torn that dumbass math to shreds for you.

New YorkCNN —
A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report. These investments are expected to be accompanied by more than 86,000 jobs, including 50,000 jobs related to electric vehicles.

The Inflation Reduction Act “is not only working to strengthen supply chains but also to boost domestic manufacturing and create new jobs,” Bank of America said in the report

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/14/business/climate-clean-energy-jobs-biden/index.html

This is certainly great news for America and Americans and believable, given that it comes from the private sector.

The Inflation Reduction Act, it appears, is doing exactly as advertised.

Bad Brandon is steamrolling the nay sayers...
CNN and their unbiased reporting is critical for our Democracy. I just hope to see the reduction in prices and lower cost of living as these price increases have really hurt the middle class. But with all the great work president Biden is doing, his approval rating must be in the high 60s?

CNN and their unbiased reporting is critical for our Democracy. I just hope to see the reduction in prices and lower cost of living as these price increases have really hurt the middle class. But with all the great work president Biden is doing, his approval rating must be in the high 60s?
Read it first.

I have LITERALLY torn that dumbass math to shreds for you.
Hmmmmm....

Don't think so.... No matter how you cut it. The entropic nature of such massive expenditure for such meager returns creates more questions than answers.
At that rate the entire economy would be swallowed up in several more of such legislative actions.

Jo

Hmmmmm....

Don't think so.... No matter how you cut it. The entropic nature of such massive expenditure for such meager returns creates more questions than answers.
At that rate the entire economy would be swallowed up in several more of such legislative actions.

Jo
Your ruminations reflect the quality of your education.

Please limit yourself to objective fact.

Forum List

Back