Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

I did. Basically the Govt is giving incentives to private industries for wind and solar farms. I just advised a billion dollar company in NJ on this. It’s 100% due to Govt interference aka tax incentives. Very few believe this will help save the planet, they are just following the money.
Whose report?

I did. Basically the Govt is giving incentives to private industries for wind and solar farms. I just advised a billion dollar company in NJ on this. It’s 100% due to Govt interference aka tax incentives. Very few believe this will help save the planet, they are just following the money.
I just advised a billion dollar company in NJ on this. It’s 100% due to Govt interference aka tax incentives
I'm not buying that.

I'm not buying that.
100% factual. The company is providing cable wires for solar and wind projects throughout the country. Used to do the same for oil companies but the Govt eased compliance to build wind and solar farms and gave them incentives to provide the cable wire for the projects. Say the project needs $100mil in cables, the Govt says use a US manufacturer or pay 10% more or $10mil more. Company is having a record year because of it. They don’t care to who they provide the cables to so long as they sell product and get paid.

🤷‍♂️

100% factual. The company is providing cable wires for solar and wind projects throughout the country. Used to do the same for oil companies but the Govt eased compliance to build wind and solar farms and gave them incentives to provide the cable wire for the projects. Say the project needs $100mil in cables, the Govt says use a US manufacturer or pay 10% more or $10mil more. Company is having a record year because of it. They don’t care to who they provide the cables to so long as they sell product and get paid.

🤷‍♂️
Are you talking about sourcing under federal contracts?

I believe it is the entire "non institutionalized" population over 16.

Do you think Grammy is slacking?
Yes, you are correct...and I believe active duty military is excluded.

All people over 65 is only 16.9%...and not everyone over 65 is retired. Some people like and enjoy their work.

Last edited:
Your ruminations reflect the quality of your education.

Please limit yourself to objective fact.
Haha....

While I'm sure that the proposers of this gigantic overspend are hoping for future returns the objective fact is the simple and undeniable ratio....8 million per job...

There are some good things though. Factories going up...that's good. When the renewables scam dies from financial implosion those buildings can be repurposed. Biden did good on that one!
Training a workforce....check!
That's another good one for Joe!

8 million per job????
Totally not sustainable by any sort of Math whatever education level you wish to cite.

Lol...
Idiots believe the so-called official numbers of government control propaganda outlets including the financial ones. Real people depend upon the honesty of the actual conditions being lived by 90% of the population.
Yeah, the government lies…sure. Real people rely on being in the herd.

So the BLS lies about labor statistics?

Yes...and I believe active duty military is excluded.

All people over 65 is only 16.9%...and not everyone over 65 is retired. Some people like and enjoy their work.
So given the demographic effects, LFPR tells you very little about the labor market.

Haha....

While I'm sure that the proposers of this gigantic overspend are hoping for future returns the objective fact is the simple and undeniable ratio....8 million per job...

There are some good things though. Factories going up...that's good. When the renewables scam dies from financial implosion those buildings can be repurposed. Biden did good on that one!
Training a workforce....check!
That's another good one for Joe!

8 million per job????
Totally not sustainable by any sort of Math whatever education level you wish to cite.
Funny how it triggers more spew....and brings us back to "doh!"

People that spew LFPR as proof of something also never discuss productivity rates.

Funny how it triggers more spew....and brings us back to "doh!"
I just do not believe you live in the real world.

Groceries for a family of four, our family cost, about 35% more today than before Biden took office. Gas is 50% higher. Entertainment about 30% higher. Lodging and travel about 30% higher.

Meanwhile you’re celebrating? A prominent law firm in my market is having layoffs for the first time in years. The economy will crash very soon.

Do you really not see this?

Forum List

Back