Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

Because the labor participation rate was mostly on an upward trajectory for almost 50 years...up to The Great Recession of 2008.

View attachment 815145

A primer on unemployment and how it is calculated...

Please don't do this.

I've used this data for decades, I am familiar with the distinctions and methodologies.

Where are you getting this number?

Don't oblige me to explain this again

Data, sources.....NO NARRATIVES, NO ANECDOTES.
In other words you are functionally retarded because you'll only believe PC approved propaganda info. Most people do their own calculations as a matter of fact I have never seen so many calculators at the grocery store as I have recently. Almost every aisle I see somebody with a calculator out. If that's not an economic indicator nothing is.

No, you don't.

You're lying..

You're under the influence of some infotainer.
Nope I do it at least two or three times a week you should try it sometime take off the blinders.... And I can also add that to my own personal experience is I'm the one that does the shopping in the banking in my family. The very same bag of groceries cost 30 to 35% more than a did a year ago regardless of the official numbers on inflation. Nobody gives a shit about the official numbers what they care about is what's in their bank.

In other words you are functionally retarded because you'll only believe PC approved propaganda info. Most people do their own calculations as a matter of fact I have never seen so many calculators at the grocery store as I have recently. Almost every aisle I see somebody with a calculator out. If that's not an economic indicator nothing is.
Most people do their own calculations as a matter of fact I have never seen so many calculators at the grocery store as I have recently
You're a manic idiot.

Your opinions are irrelevant because you're clearly not bright.

Nope I do it at least two or three times a week you should try it sometime take off the blinders.... And I can also add that to my own personal experience is I'm the one that does the shopping in the banking in my family. The very same bag of groceries cost 30 to 35% more than a did a year ago regardless of the official numbers on inflation. Nobody gives a shit about the official numbers what they care about is what's in their bank.
We all eat, you fucking idiot..

I've done my own shopping for 30 years.

How much more are you and your family spending? Per this link it’s $8,500 which is factual if you aren’t flying as we do. So my $10k is right? 🤷‍♂️

Looking at just the last year, Zandi calculates that the typical household spent $202 more this July than they did a year ago to buy the same goods and services.

That’s significant, but it’s still below the peak of $536 for this year-over-year metric — a record hit back June 2022, when gas prices spiked above $5 a gallon for the first time.

Consumer prices increased by a cooler-than-expected 3.2% in July compared with the year before, according to a government report released Wednesday. Even though that was slightly higher than the annual inflation rate in June, most of the impact was
driven by calendar effects.

This is the cost of the pandemic and the land war....it wouldn't have been any different were you to reanimate Ronald Reagan.

Looking at just the last year, Zandi calculates that the typical household spent $202 more this July than they did a year ago to buy the same goods and services.

That’s significant, but it’s still below the peak of $536 for this year-over-year metric — a record hit back June 2022, when gas prices spiked above $5 a gallon for the first time.

Consumer prices increased by a cooler-than-expected 3.2% in July compared with the year before, according to a government report released Wednesday. Even though that was slightly higher than the annual inflation rate in June, most of the impact was
driven by calendar effects.

This is the cost of the pandemic and the land war....it wouldn't have been any different were you to reanimate Ronald Reagan.
I just Posted a link. You admitted that you and your family spend more. So you concede the point. You’re saying that Biden’s war on fossil fuels is irrelevant. I disagree. If Trump is president now, no chance in my opinion firstly that there is war in Europe and secondly that we are paying $4 per gallon for gas and lastly that inflation is out of control.

But you do you. Americans are hurting. Good luck convincing them it has ZERO to do with the President.

I just Posted a link. You admitted that you and your family spend more. So you concede the point. You’re saying that Biden’s war on fossil fuels is irrelevant. I disagree. If Trump is president now, no chance in my opinion firstly that there is war in Europe and secondly that we are paying $4 per gallon for gas and lastly that inflation is out of control.

But you do you. Americans are hurting. Good luck convincing them it has ZERO to do with the President.

You’re saying that Biden’s war on fossil fuels is irrelevant. I disagree. If Trump is president now, no chance in my opinion firstly that there is war in Europe and secondly that we are paying $4 per gallon for gas and lastly that inflation is out of control
But you're prattling nonsense.

We are producing more oil&gas than ever. We can measure that.

The situation in Europe would be worse because Grifty couldn't forge an international coalition, and the Military brass loathed him.

But you're prattling nonsense.

We are producing more oil&gas than ever. We can measure that.

The situation in Europe would be worse because Grifty couldn't forge an international coalition, and the Military brass loathed him.
Untrue. Oil prices are based on futures. If I as president declared a war on tennis and said I want all tennis courts shut down by 2030, there would be zero additional investment made in balls, equipment, courts, etc. tennis clubs would begin to wind down. Price of gear would go up as so few of it would be made.

Last winter he tapped the reserves. Can’t do it this year, only works once. When gas hits $5 per gallon the economy will implode.

Bidenomics

No...unfortunately many Americans are idiots.
Yeah, like you?

Me: do you not spend more on food and fuel than you did under Trump

You: of course

Me: The average family is paying way more

You: give me data

Me: you just said you are going through the same thing. But here is the data.

You: it’s cause of a war and has zero to do with the president.

Yet you have the audacity to call others dumb. 🙄

Forum List

Back