Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

Untrue. Oil prices are based on futures. If I as president declared a war on tennis and said I want all tennis courts shut down by 2030, there would be zero additional investment made in balls, equipment, courts, etc. tennis clubs would begin to wind down. Price of gear would go up as so few of it would be made.

Last winter he tapped the reserves. Can’t do it this year, only works once. When gas hits $5 per gallon the economy will implode.

Bidenomics
Untrue. Oil prices are based on futures

No...it's a fact.

New YorkCNN —
A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report. These investments are expected to be accompanied by more than 86,000 jobs, including 50,000 jobs related to electric vehicles.

The Inflation Reduction Act “is not only working to strengthen supply chains but also to boost domestic manufacturing and create new jobs,” Bank of America said in the report

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/14/business/climate-clean-energy-jobs-biden/index.html

This is certainly great news for America and Americans and believable, given that it comes from the private sector.

The Inflation Reduction Act, it appears, is doing exactly as advertised.

Bad Brandon is steamrolling the nay sayers...
You're goddamn right!

Yeah, like you?

Me: do you not spend more on food and fuel than you did under Trump

You: of course

Me: The average family is paying way more

You: give me data

Me: you just said you are going through the same thing. But here is the data.

You: it’s cause of a war and has zero to do with the president.

Yet you have the audacity to call others dumb. 🙄

You have to retell..

Inflation is the price we are paying for not bleeding in Ukraine.

All you've brought is assertions.
And you have brought bushels of completely false and bullshit information from approved government propaganda sites. I'll take my personal research any day over that barn full of Horse Shit that's so bad people know it's false the moment they hear it.

Huh? Retail sales in July exceeded expectations and excluding food were up 1%
Well, gee...Otto! When the price of everything goes up are you shocked that Retail sales totals went up as well? I know you're not the brightest tool in the shed but even you should be able to figure that one out! We're forced to spend more to get less. That's what inflation is!

You have to retell..

Inflation is the price we are paying for not bleeding in Ukraine.
Inflation was already here long before Ukraine. Biden’s war on fossil fuels is the primary reason along with the silly PPP programs and then he has the gumption to ask KSA to produce more after declaring war on their primary source of income. 🤔

I don't care what Jessie, Maria or any other braying asshole at FOX is telling you to believe....

You're not very bright, poorly informed and remarkably credulous. Keep your "cogitations" to yourself.

If you have data, share it.....but don't come back with more chinshit.

It isn't worth reading.
I notice that you didn't even attempt to debate what I posted, 5th. Don't have a comeback...do you? In what way am I poorly informed? I read two newspapers a day. The Boston Globe and the Wall Street Journal. Not bright? I have an undergraduate degree in History from UMass Amherst and an MBA from Boston University. Credulous? You're the one who thinks that the Inflation Reduction Act actually reduced inflation! Anyone who thinks that should be sitting in the corner wearing a dunce cap.

I don't care what Jessie, Maria or any other braying asshole at FOX is telling you to believe....

You're not very bright, poorly informed and remarkably credulous. Keep your "cogitations" to yourself.

If you have data, share it.....but don't come back with more chinshit.

It isn't worth reading.
So any time you want to go toe to toe in a REAL debate, 5th...I'm your huckleberry! Give it some thought though...because people that are actually bright...they don't have to resort to insults. Do you actually have enough intelligence to carry on a discussion without posting silly crap like the above?

So any time you want to go toe to toe in a REAL debate, 5th...I'm your huckleberry! Give it some thought though...because people that are actually bright...they don't have to resort to insults. Do you actually have enough intelligence to carry on a discussion without posting silly crap like the above?
Don't kid yourself.

It's about facts, not feels.

You'll get crushed, every time.

I notice that you didn't even attempt to debate what I posted, 5th. Don't have a comeback...do you? In what way am I poorly informed? I read two newspapers a day. The Boston Globe and the Wall Street Journal. Not bright? I have an undergraduate degree in History from UMass Amherst and an MBA from Boston University. Credulous? You're the one who thinks that the Inflation Reduction Act actually reduced inflation! Anyone who thinks that should be sitting in the corner wearing a dunce cap.
an MBA from Boston University.
This is very funny.

Izzy Shaked? Zvi Bodie? Ken Hatten? The Accounting Guy who dressed like he came in from a disco?

New YorkCNN —
A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report. These investments are expected to be accompanied by more than 86,000 jobs, including 50,000 jobs related to electric vehicles.

The Inflation Reduction Act “is not only working to strengthen supply chains but also to boost domestic manufacturing and create new jobs,” Bank of America said in the report

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/14/business/climate-clean-energy-jobs-biden/index.html

This is certainly great news for America and Americans and believable, given that it comes from the private sector.

The Inflation Reduction Act, it appears, is doing exactly as advertised.

Bad Brandon is steamrolling the nay sayers...
CNN----------------------bullshit

Forum List

Back