Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

Biden finally had to admit that the 'Inflation Reduction Act' is not reducing inflation.
Again, he mislead America with his lies.
Not only is it not reducing inflation...it actually CAUSED inflation! Biden and his entire Cabinet are the biggest collection of idiots we've ever had in Washington. Have you listened to any of them try and defend their policies in front of Congress? Kamala? Mayor Pete? Janet Yellen? Mayorkas? Austin? Garland? It's embarrassing to watch.

Not only is it not reducing inflation...it actually CAUSED inflation! Biden and his entire Cabinet are the biggest collection of idiots we've ever had in Washington. Have you listened to any of them try and defend their policies in front of Congress? Kamala? Mayor Pete? Janet Yellen? Mayorkas? Austin? Garland? It's embarrassing to watch.
We should just take your word for that.

You can take Joe Biden's word for it, 5th...
Oh...let me guess...you don't know that he admitted that? I thought you were bright? When should we expect to start seeing some of that intelligence reflected in your posts?
Given that your words have so little value, why not post fewer of them

I'd love to hear you explain which Biden economic policy it was that was supposed to stop inflation, 5th. Let's see what you've got.
I asked you to put your "argument" in 3 concise bullet points....

Can you do it, or can't you?

New YorkCNN —
A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report. These investments are expected to be accompanied by more than 86,000 jobs, including 50,000 jobs related to electric vehicles.

The Inflation Reduction Act “is not only working to strengthen supply chains but also to boost domestic manufacturing and create new jobs,” Bank of America said in the report

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/14/business/climate-clean-energy-jobs-biden/index.html

This is certainly great news for America and Americans and believable, given that it comes from the private sector.

The Inflation Reduction Act, it appears, is doing exactly as advertised.

Bad Brandon is steamrolling the nay sayers...
Millions of good paying jobs have been lost with crazy Joe's radical war on fossil fuels... and most of the job gain from it is going to China.....

I asked you to put your "argument" in 3 concise bullet points....

Can you do it, or can't you?
Why 3? Why not 5? Since when do you get to decide the format for debate here? We're talking about whether or not Biden's economic policies created inflation. I pointed out that we had a rate of inflation soon after Biden took office that was the worst the country has seen since Jimmy Carter was in the Oval Office. Then I asked you what Biden economic policy is it that fights inflation. Instead of giving me an answer you demand "bullet points"?

New YorkCNN —
A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report. These investments are expected to be accompanied by more than 86,000 jobs, including 50,000 jobs related to electric vehicles.

The Inflation Reduction Act “is not only working to strengthen supply chains but also to boost domestic manufacturing and create new jobs,” Bank of America said in the report

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/14/business/climate-clean-energy-jobs-biden/index.html

This is certainly great news for America and Americans and believable, given that it comes from the private sector.

The Inflation Reduction Act, it appears, is doing exactly as advertised.

Bad Brandon is steamrolling the nay sayers...
Additional delays by Republicans may lower the job numbers and expectations. Roadblocks usually slow things down. They don't want him to be too successful in doing things that trump only praised to do .

Why 3? Why not 5? Since when do you get to decide the format for debate here? We're talking about whether or not Biden's economic policies created inflation. I pointed out that we had a rate of inflation soon after Biden took office that was the worst the country has seen since Jimmy Carter was in the Oval Office. Then I asked you what Biden economic policy is it that fights inflation. Instead of giving me an answer you demand "bullet points"?
Either you demonstrate some rigor, or you can do this with Orangecat

Or go back to listening to Howie Carr.

Additional delays by Republicans may lower the job numbers and expectations. Roadblocks usually slow things down. They don't want him to be too successful in doing things that trump only praised to do .
Not for nothing, Stann but if it wasn't for Republican Governors in States like Florida, Texas and South Dakota creating jobs, Joe Biden's numbers would be far worse than they are. Democrats are turning the cities that they control into economic wastelands.

Can't come up with a single Biden policy that lowered inflation...can you, 5th? Why pretend that you have the chops to debate policy when it's OBVIOUS that you don't?
"Rigor" really triggered the shit out of you, didn't it?

If you can't disprove that you're an idiot, I see no point in continuing.

Forum List

Back