Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

Not for nothing, Stann but if it wasn't for Republican Governors in States like Florida, Texas and South Dakota creating jobs, Joe Biden's numbers would be far worse than they are. Democrats are turning the cities that they control into economic wastelands.
Every FOX cliche..

You're a sock puppet.

"Rigor" really triggered the shit out of you, didn't it?

If you can't disprove that you're an idiot, I see no point in continuing.
LOL, you think I'm "triggered"? I'm laughing at you!

There's no point in continuing because you can't come up with a single Biden economic policy that lowered inflation! Duh?

This is pretty simple stuff, 5th. The string is about inflation. If you can't explain which Biden policies have lowered inflation than you never should have started a string about that topic. If you can't grasp that concept then you're a bit of a dolt!

What is with you and your "bullet points"? It's like I'm having an argument with Kamala Harris!
Because you Howie Carr devotees can't think.

You spew dumbass slogans, in bulk.

Let's find out if you can formulate an argument

Make those Xaverian brothers proud.

If you can't, don't continue prattling. There's no free lunch.

Because you Howie Carr devotees can't think.

You spew dumbass slogans, in bulk.

Let's find out if you can formulate an argument

Make those Xaverian brothers proud.

If you can't, don't continue prattling. There's no free lunch.
All that bluster? Why not just cut to the chase and tell us all which Biden economic policy it is that lowers inflation, 5th?

This is pretty simple stuff, 5th. The string is about inflation. If you can't explain which Biden policies have lowered inflation than you never should have started a string about that topic. If you can't grasp that concept then you're a bit of a dolt!

Post the rule.

When I see a citation linked to one of your assertions, I'll pay it attention.

Until I do, I won't.

Were I stupid enough to play your game, I would be an idiot.

What did you bring?
Get back to me when you're ready to actually argue something, 5th. At the moment all you're doing is talking shit. You claim to have a degree in Economics? That's obviously wishful thinking on your part.

Get back to me when you're ready to actually argue something, 5th. At the moment all you're doing is talking shit. You claim to have a degree in Economics? That's obviously wishful thinking on your part.

Show me your "argument" and I'll argue with you.

Show me your "argument" and I'll argue with you.
My argument all along has been that Joe Biden's economic policies created inflation. Your task is to show me that isn't the case. Instead you've blustered about Howie Carr and bullet points. That shows me that you don't have the intellectual chops to back up your claims.

My argument all along has been that Joe Biden's economic policies created inflation. Your task is to show me that isn't the case. Instead you've blustered about Howie Carr and bullet points. That shows me that you don't have the intellectual chops to back up your claims.

My argument all along has been that Joe Biden's economic policies created inflation

No...that is an assertion.

Your task is to show me that isn't the case

He didn't.

Easy.

You are far too fucking stupid to play this game with me.

Ask me why.

You really are this stupid.

I knew that assertion was your "argument" before you "articulated" it.

Ask me how.

You demand an Argument from me, to which you will respond with more assertion.

That's pointless.
You're parsing the definition of argument and assertion? Why don't you just answer his question?
Bullet points? What are you talking about? Who does bullet points in a message board format? You seem to have a thousand excuses why you can't answer a simple question.

Americans are paying out an average of $700 more per month than they were a year ago . How is the "Inflation Reduction Act" doing it's job? That's laughable. That bill increased inflation.

Inflation June 2022 - 9%

Inflation July 2023 - 3%

35 < 9%

You're an idiot.

Inflation is caused by too much money chasing too few goods. You learn that in introductory Economics. Biden's policies dumped trillions of dollars into the economy. The result was predictable.
Inflation June 2022 - 9%

Inflation July 2023 - 3%

35 < 9%

You're an idiot.
I think his point was that Biden's policies caused inflation. At one point it was at 12% if I remember correctly. The Fed has raised interest rates to bring that inflation rate down but that isn't a Biden policy.

Forum List

Back