Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

And he would be wrong. Any economy with less than 4% unemployment for two straight years, is a great economy, anyway you try to spin it.

And inflation never hit 12%. It reach d 9% last year, only to be cut by more than half in one year. And would have never reached 9% except for pure coprporate greed, that the CEO’s of those corporations admitted on open calls during annual stock dividend reports to their shareholders.

Gas prices remained high in spite of the fact that oils was below $80 a barrel for over a year. The CEO of shell openly admitted she was going to keep them high for her shareholders.

And none of these corporations paid over 3% in taxes, and some pain no taxes at all.

Joe Biden is the greatest economic President since WW2.

The poster that replied to my comment is not only an idiot, but a folk, and troll, and I’m being generous.

Oh yeah, would you like to know what the inflation rate is as in 2015, during Obama’s last year? .12%

And keep in mind, Trumps average GDP, never rose above 2%, and he was the only President to leave office with a net loss in jobs.

And none of these corporations paid over 3% in taxes, and some pain no taxes at all.

Link?

I guess Dimtards with no jobs are just happy as clams with their gubment money and Poopeypants making a huge mess of our economy.
Like you Stann....

At 3% unemployment. All Democrats have jobs. Most of the unemployed are meth heads, and drunks that live in the rural areas. And small towns of red states.

JoeTheHo_jpeg-2921412.JPG

This is pretty simple stuff, 5th. The string is about inflation. If you can't explain which Biden policies have lowered inflation than you never should have started a string about that topic. If you can't grasp that concept then you're a bit of a dolt!
Inflation is finally slowing down , many of the factors are still there and will be forever. Do you really believe gas prices will ever come down to low levels again given that production is being cut worldwide and the demand is higher than ever. Thank GOD our demand is lessening because of Biden's policies on renewables. Here in Nebraska they are phasing out coal in our electrical plants because of renewables. 35% of our electrical grid is powered by renewables thanks to bills our Republican Congressman Don Bacon supported. He knew it would benefit Nebraskans.

This is pretty simple stuff, 5th. The string is about inflation. If you can't explain which Biden policies have lowered inflation than you never should have started a string about that topic. If you can't grasp that concept then you're a bit of a dolt!
What he knows about actual macroecon couldn't fill out two sides of a matchbook.

Inflation is finally slowing down , many of the factors are still there and will be forever. Do you really believe gas prices will ever come down to low levels again given that production is being cut worldwide and the demand is higher than ever. Thank GOD our demand is lessening because of Biden's policies on renewables. Here in Nebraska they are phasing out coal in our electrical plants because of renewables. 35% of our electrical grid is powered by renewables thanks to bills our Republican Congressman Don Bacon supported. He knew it would benefit Nebraskans.
Can't wait for the rolling brown/blackouts that you clowns will have, after kicking out all that continuous baseline power generation for silly contraptions that only deliver power half the time. :laugh:

People are spending more. What else would you expect when inflation is raising prices? Why do you think that reflects well on Joe Biden's economic policies?
Answer my question.

I’ve heard and responded to your opinion.

At 3% unemployment. All Democrats have jobs. Most of the unemployed are meth heads, and drunks that live in the rural areas. And small towns of red states.
Nope....lowest labor participation rate in years skrewey. You need to do some research instead of your Reichbabble.
And I don't see any meth heads or drunks sittin on their porches guzzling their 40 oz malt liquors in my neighborhood. You?
Why doesn't your ilk like to work? Can't afford the gas to get there??

New poll today... over 50% of the American people say they are worried about money... 62% say that inflation is getting worse... the national average for gas is climbing over $4 per gallon.... food at home up 20%... everything is getting worse as Joe brags about his bidenomics.... its not going to work crooked Joe.....

Quid Pro Pedo *Joes inflation reduction act is another massive green energy spending bill and hasn’t reduced inflation. It contains almost a trillion of green spending compared to the projected 750 million from the private sector. It’s the American taxpayers and future generation that got steamrolled.
Professional economists

V.

Innumerate Grifter Rube

Is this a trick question?

But more importantly, is it even possible to squeeze a rch between you and
In service of what argument?

Professional economists

V.

Innumerate Grifter Rube

Is this a trick question?

But more importantly, is it even possible to squeeze a rch between you and

In service of what argument?
You said it was bullshit that jobs are being lost due to Biden's fossil fuel war... I can give you links all day showing you that you are wrong...

Nope....lowest labor participation rate in years skrewey. You need to do some research instead of your Reichbabble.
And I don't see any meth heads or drunks sittin on their porches guzzling their 40 oz malt liquors in my neighborhood. You?
Why doesn't your ilk like to work? Can't afford the gas to get there??
In your neighborhood they do opioids and/or meth like good trailer park white trash.

New poll today... over 50% of the American people say they are worried about money... 62% say that inflation is getting worse... the national average for gas is climbing over $4 per gallon.... food at home up 20%... everything is getting worse as Joe brags about his bidenomics.... its not going to work crooked Joe.....
People always worry about money. Normal

Inflation has been in decline all year and people are worrying less about.

The price of gas is up because of OPEC and our oil companies profits.

Only maga fuckups cry over their lost of olde friend Bud Light and bitch about the hardships of being white.

People always worry about money. Normal

Inflation has been in decline all year and people are worrying less about.

The price of gas is up because of OPEC and our oil companies profits.

Only maga fuckups cry over their lost of olde friend Bud Light and bitch about the hardships of being white.
You are the only one who believes that nonsense... gas is approaching $4 nationally and will be over $4 as the holiday season kicks off.... and you can't say its OPEC doing it because if we were energy independent as we were under Trump OPEC couldn't raise their price....
Food for the home is up 20% and shows no sign of lowering.... people openly laughed when Biden said we have the best economy in the world... they laughed right at his lying face....

You are the only one who believes that nonsense... gas is approaching $4 nationally and will be over $4 as the holiday season kicks off.... and you can't say its OPEC doing it because if we were energy independent as we were under Trump OPEC couldn't raise their price....
Food for the home is up 20% and shows no sign of lowering.... people openly laughed when Biden said we have the best economy in the world... they laughed right at his lying face....
We weren’t energy independent under the former 1-term fuckup. Our domestic oil production is currently at all-time highs. So…..

In regard to food prices have you heard about this thing called Climate Change or war…

Forum List

Back