Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

You're parsing the definition of argument and assertion? Why don't you just answer his question?
Bullet points? What are you talking about? Who does bullet points in a message board format? You seem to have a thousand excuses why you can't answer a simple question.
Another tool with a dozen questions.

I've been doin' this for a while, Child..

If you cannot distinguish the critical difference between Assertion and Argument, don't engage me.

Larry Summers was cautioning that Biden's fiscal policies would cause runaway inflation. When liberal economists like Summers are warning you that you're spending too much then you'd have to be an idiot to keep doing it. Biden IS an idiot.
Larry Summers has been consistently wrong for 15 years.

If Biden is the cause of US inflation, why is inflation higher everywhere else?

Inflation Rate - Countries - List

Another tool with a dozen questions.

I've been doin' this for a while, Child..

If you cannot distinguish the critical difference between Assertion and Argument, don't engage me.
I've worked as a copy editor. I know the difference between assertion and argument. My question for you is why you need to duck questions like you are? He asked you a simple question and you've spent twenty posts bobbing and weaving so you don't have to answer it. Why?

Larry Summers has been consistently wrong for 15 years.

If Biden is the cause of US inflation, why is inflation higher everywhere else?

Inflation Rate - Countries - List
Bad fiscal policy obviously isn't found only in the US, 5th. Now you want to dissect the world's fiscal policies? You can't address the fiscal policies of the US but you want to expand the discussion to the fiscal policies of other countries? Why don't you just tell us what Biden policy brought down inflation?

I've worked as a copy editor. I know the difference between assertion and argument. My question for you is why you need to duck questions like you are? He asked you a simple question and you've spent twenty posts bobbing and weaving so you don't have to answer it. Why?
I don't care how you got there, but the notion is nonsense.

Furthermore, for an "editor", you don't appear to read very well.

Re: questions.

This isn't a shooting gallery. I'm not here for your entertainment.

If you have an argument against the findings of the Bank of America economists, make it. But it better have more substance than "Larry Summers says.....".

If you have another grievance to air, start a thread.

Bad fiscal policy obviously isn't found only in the US, 5th. Now you want to dissect the world's fiscal policies? You can't address the fiscal policies of the US but you want to expand the discussion to the fiscal policies of other countries? Why don't you just tell us what Biden policy brought down inflation?
Bad fiscal policy obviously isn't found only in the US, 5th. Now you want to dissect the world's fiscal policies?
Stop asserting.

Until you demonstrate that anything you have to say is worth hearing, stop saying so much.

If Biden is to blame, why is inflation worse in other countries?

Don't start yakking about "fiscal policy"....I've already smothered that kid in the crib.

A Handy Source of Fiscal Data, or "How Their Naked Ears Were Tortured By The Horseman's Ruthless Cipherin"

Rigor.

The Reich only allows its minions to regurgitate their talking points....Reichbabble. No actual individual thoughts are allowed.
That must be why I'm inviting idiots to articulate arguments, rather than yell slogans.

Not having much luck.

New YorkCNN —
A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report. These investments are expected to be accompanied by more than 86,000 jobs, including 50,000 jobs related to electric vehicles.

The Inflation Reduction Act “is not only working to strengthen supply chains but also to boost domestic manufacturing and create new jobs,” Bank of America said in the report

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/14/business/climate-clean-energy-jobs-biden/index.html

This is certainly great news for America and Americans and believable, given that it comes from the private sector.

The Inflation Reduction Act, it appears, is doing exactly as advertised.

Bad Brandon is steamrolling the nay sayers...

Quid Pro Pedo *Joes inflation reduction act is another massive green energy spending bill and hasn’t reduced inflation. It contains almost a trillion of green spending compared to the projected 750 million from the private sector. It’s the American taxpayers and future generation that got steamrolled.

Quid Pro Pedo *Joes inflation reduction act is another massive green energy spending bill and hasn’t reduced inflation. It contains almost a trillion of green spending compared to the projected 750 million from the private sector. It’s the American taxpayers and future generation that got steamrolled.
I guess Dimtards with no jobs are just happy as clams with their gubment money and Poopeypants making a huge mess of our economy.
Like you Stann....

Last edited:
Can't come up with a single Biden policy that lowered inflation...can you, 5th? Why pretend that you have the chops to debate policy when it's OBVIOUS that you don't?
Let's totally ignore that trump's actions while he was president set up the inflation we are all experiencing. Doubling the national debt, destabilizing the regulations that kept growth stable and sustainable. Let's also not forget the role the pandemic played in all of this. Factors no president could control.

Let's totally ignore that trump's actions while he was president set up the inflation we are all experiencing. Doubling the national debt, destabilizing the regulations that kept growth stable and sustainable. Let's also not forget the role the pandemic played in all of this. Factors no president could control.

Too funny.

Inflation is caused by too much money chasing too few goods. You learn that in introductory Economics. Biden's policies dumped trillions of dollars into the economy. The result was predictable.

I think his point was that Biden's policies caused inflation. At one point it was at 12% if I remember correctly. The Fed has raised interest rates to bring that inflation rate down but that isn't a Biden policy.

And he would be wrong. Any economy with less than 4% unemployment for two straight years, is a great economy, anyway you try to spin it.

And inflation never hit 12%. It reach d 9% last year, only to be cut by more than half in one year. And would have never reached 9% except for pure coprporate greed, that the CEO’s of those corporations admitted on open calls during annual stock dividend reports to their shareholders.

Gas prices remained high in spite of the fact that oil was below $80 a barrel for over a year. The CEO of Shell openly admitted she was going to keep them high for her shareholders.

And none of these corporations paid over 3% in taxes, and some pain no taxes at all.

Joe Biden is the greatest economic President since WW2.

The poster that replied to my comment is not only an idiot, but a fool, and troll, and I’m being generous.

Oh yeah, would you like to know what the inflation rate is as in 2015, during Obama’s last year? .12%

And keep in mind, Trumps average GDP, never rose above 2%, and he was the only President to leave office with a net loss in jobs.

Last edited:
And he would be wrong. Any economy with less than 4% unemployment for two straight years, is a great economy, anyway you try to spin it.

And inflation never hit 12%. It reach d 9% last year, only to be cut by more than half in one year. And would have never reached 9% except for pure coprporate greed, that the CEO’s of those corporations admitted on open calls during annual stock dividend reports to their shareholders.

Gas prices remained high in spite of the fact that oils was below $80 a barrel for over a year. The CEO of shell openly admitted she was going to keep them high for her shareholders.

And none of these corporations paid over 3% in taxes, and some pain no taxes at all.

Joe Biden is the greatest economic President since WW2.

The poster that replied to my comment is not only an idiot, but a folk, and troll, and I’m being generous.

Oh yeah, would you like to know what the inflation rate is as in 2015, during Obama’s last year? .12%

And keep in mind, Trumps average GDP, never rose above 2%, and he was the only President to leave office with a net loss in jobs.
MomentB4Post.jpg

Forum List

Back