Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

And in the meantime Americans fill up their vehicles at the gas pump or their grocery carts at the supermarket and they literally WINCE at the total they're being asked to pay. You can try to spin this all you like but people KNOW how much money they have in the bank! That amount is going down because of Joe Biden's economic policies.
Money printing, inflation, debt, deficit explosion was from Trump Republicans. Biden is reducing money debt money supply.
fredgraph.png

New YorkCNN —
A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report. These investments are expected to be accompanied by more than 86,000 jobs, including 50,000 jobs related to electric vehicles.

The Inflation Reduction Act “is not only working to strengthen supply chains but also to boost domestic manufacturing and create new jobs,” Bank of America said in the report

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/14/business/climate-clean-energy-jobs-biden/index.html

This is certainly great news for America and Americans and believable, given that it comes from the private sector.

The Inflation Reduction Act, it appears, is doing exactly as advertised.

Bad Brandon is steamrolling the nay sayers...

Dark Brandon kicks ReNaziKlan ass!!!

Americans are paying out an average of $700 more per month than they were a year ago . How is the "Inflation Reduction Act" doing it's job? That's laughable. That bill increased inflation.
Biden finally had to admit that the 'Inflation Reduction Act' is not reducing inflation.
Again, he mislead America with his lies.

New YorkCNN —
A year after Democrats passed their sweeping $750 billion climate and health care law, it’s leading to a surge of clean energy projects and job creation, according to a recent Bank of America report.

More than 270 new clean energy projects have been announced since the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), with private investments totaling $132 billion, according to the report. These investments are expected to be accompanied by more than 86,000 jobs, including 50,000 jobs related to electric vehicles.

The Inflation Reduction Act “is not only working to strengthen supply chains but also to boost domestic manufacturing and create new jobs,” Bank of America said in the report

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/14/business/climate-clean-energy-jobs-biden/index.html

This is certainly great news for America and Americans and believable, given that it comes from the private sector.

The Inflation Reduction Act, it appears, is doing exactly as advertised.

Bad Brandon is steamrolling the nay sayers...
Anyone can tout and shout about new types of anything, but that doesn't mean any of it is sustainable or long lasting into the future.

History will prove itself out once again, and the naysayers will either be right or wrong in the end. One thing is for sure, and that is that anything at this point and time is highly suspect, so give it time Bidenbot...

Anyone can tout and shout about new types of anything, but that doesn't mean any of it is sustainable or long lasting into the future.

History will prove itself out once again, and the naysayers will either be right or wrong in the end. One thing is for sure, and that is that anything at this point and time is highly suspect, so give it time Bidenbot...
Such wisdom...

How long did it take you to declare the Grifty Economy the Yugest?

In other words you are functionally retarded because you'll only believe PC approved propaganda info. Most people do their own calculations as a matter of fact I have never seen so many calculators at the grocery store as I have recently. Almost every aisle I see somebody with a calculator out. If that's not an economic indicator nothing is.

You'd think a "real smart guy" like this would be hard at work fixing things.

She's so convinced that she's got it all figured out that there should be no stopping her.

And yet Biden is in the basement below the basement when it comes to popularity.

I guess they think everyone just isn't as smart as they are.....after all they have it all figured out.

Or.....maybe they don't.

Well, gee...Otto! When the price of everything goes up are you shocked that Retail sales totals went up as well? I know you're not the brightest tool in the shed but even you should be able to figure that one out! We're forced to spend more to get less. That's what inflation is!
Well, gee…old style. I’m shocked that your response to an overall consumer spending increase of .7% in July (1% if you strip out volatile food and gas) with a regurgitation of something you heard on TV. Probably Phax.

Now genius, can you post the July inflation monthly rate so we can compare.

Such wisdom...

How long did it take you to declare the Grifty Economy the Yugest?
Purdy quick, because my wages went up, my energy bills went down, my 401k was rocking, and interest on buying things was lower, healthcare was getting better, veteran's care was getting better, gas was way lower, job's were abundant, violence was becoming lower and lower, uhhhh until the left went crazy for vigilante justice, and then mob justice was being sought after in every possible way thought of (otherwise a secession was in play due to reckless leftist lies), the border was being secured, and then came the unleashing of COVID. Even then the economy was holding until Biden got his ink pen out, and started reeking havoc trying to get back at Trump and the Republicans for making them all look so damned corrupt and incompetent.

Well, gee…old style. I’m shocked that your response to an overall consumer spending increase of .7% in July (1% if you strip out volatile food and gas) with a regurgitation of something you heard on TV. Probably Phax.

Numbers are usually skewed and corrupted due to political bull shite, so you lose trying to play your numbers game. It's what's happening on the ground that matters. Always.

Numbers are usually skewed and corrupted due to political bull shite, so you lose trying to play your numbers game. It's what's happening on the ground that matters. Always.
Post em bagel9

I stand behind them as their BLS numbers.

Money printing, inflation, debt, deficit explosion was from Trump Republicans. Biden is reducing money debt money supply.
fredgraph.png
You do realize that Joe Biden gave us RECORD inflation? Levels that we hadn't seen since Jimmy Carter was in office?

People are spending more. What else would you expect when inflation is raising prices? Why do you think that reflects well on Joe Biden's economic policies?

Purdy quick, because my wages went up, my energy bills went down, my 401k was rocking, and interest on buying things was lower, healthcare was getting better, veteran's care was getting better, gas was way lower, job's were abundant, violence was becoming lower and lower, uhhhh until the left went crazy for vigilante justice, and then mob justice was being sought after in every possible way thought of (otherwise a secession was in play due to reckless leftist lies), the border was being secured, and then came the unleashing of COVID. Even then the economy was holding until Biden got his ink pen out, and started reeking havoc trying to get back at Trump and the Republicans for making them all look so damned corrupt and incompetent.
That's some StreamofBullshit you got there...

It just didn't show up in the numbers, amirite?

Forum List

Back