Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

I just do not believe you live in the real world.

Groceries for a family of four, our family cost, about 35% more today than before Biden took office. Gas is 50% higher. Entertainment about 30% higher. Lodging and travel about 30% higher.

Meanwhile you’re celebrating? A prominent law firm in my market is having layoffs for the first time in years. The economy will crash very soon.

Do you really not see this?
They worship the financial propaganda. I'm sure ole filthy goes to the grocery store like everyone else does.
His taxes have no doubt gone up by 15% just like everyone else in the past 3 years. I'm quite sure he doesn't take midnight strolls down Bronx city streets cuz he knows better...

BUT! BUT! THE OFFICIAL NUMBERS!!

I just do not believe you live in the real world.

Groceries for a family of four, our family cost, about 35% more today than before Biden took office. Gas is 50% higher. Entertainment about 30% higher. Lodging and travel about 30% higher.

Meanwhile you’re celebrating? A prominent law firm in my market is having layoffs for the first time in years. The economy will crash very soon.

Do you really not see this?
I'm relying on sourced data, you're telling stories.

This is data. My actual data. Are you seriously going to tell me you and your family aren’t paying more for food?

1692117338154.png

Of course I am.

We had a plague, followed closely by a land war in Europe.
So why are you asking me for “data” when you’re paying a lot more? That is the data that 99% of consumers feel daily.

our weekly grocery bill and yes we eat healthy so it’s more than the average went from $220 a week to $340 a week. That’s insane. That’s $5k for the year to just eat. Add to that fuel, travel, entertainment and the average family is paying between $10-12k more a year than they did under DJT to just live.

But you just shrug. 🙄

Let me tell you something dude I do my own research because I have long since stopped believing the official numbers which are very often politically motivated and more often than not full of overly complex and purposely obtuse bullshit. That includes when Trump was in office also by the way.
The government has no real interest in telling you the truth because the truth does not serve their purpose whoever they may be in power at the time. You want the truth???... do like I do... talk to people out at the grocery stores out at the Walmarts and your friends at work and not just your Democrat friends. Political parties have a tendency to poison people's minds against reality. That's all political parties. Go ahead try it for a week especially at the grocery stores then you'll get a sense of where people are and how much they absolutely do not give a shit about the official published numbers from DC. In fact all those numbers do is piss people off because they know for a fact that they are not real in their own lives.

Last edited:
But you don't understand... the official numbers! The sacred shrine of information source that must be trusted above all other sources despite what people's stomachs, wallets and eyes tell them. If you don't agree it's because well.... you're just not smart enough.

• A low labor participation rate can hint at the structural weakness in the job market.

You never heard people refer to this number before 2010...
Because the labor participation rate was mostly on an upward trajectory for almost 50 years...up to The Great Recession of 2008.

Screenshot_20230814-230102-666.png

A primer on unemployment and how it is calculated...

So why are you asking me for “data” when you’re paying a lot more? That is the data that 99% of consumers feel daily.

our weekly grocery bill and yes we eat healthy so it’s more than the average went from $220 a week to $340 a week. That’s insane. That’s $5k for the year to just eat. Add to that fuel, travel, entertainment and the average family is paying between $10-12k more a year than they did under DJT to just live.

But you just shrug. 🙄

But you just shrug. 🙄
Add to that fuel, travel, entertainment and the average family is paying between $10-12k more a year than they did under DJT to just live
Where are you getting this number?

Don't oblige me to explain this again

Data, sources.....NO NARRATIVES, NO ANECDOTES.

Let me tell you something dude I do my own research because I have long since stopped believing the official numbers which are very often politically motivated and more often than not full of overly complex and purposely obtuse bullshit. That includes when Trump was in office also by the way.
The government has no real interest in telling you the truth because the truth does not serve their purpose whoever they may be in power at the time. You want the truth???... do like I do... talk to people out at the grocery stores out at the Walmarts and your friends at work and not just your Democrat friends. Political parties have a tendency to poison people's minds against reality. That's all political parties. Go ahead try it for a week especially at the grocery stores then you'll get a sense of where people are and how much they absolutely do not give a shit about the official published numbers from DC. In fact all those numbers do is piss people off because they know for a fact that they are not real in their own lives.
I do my own research because I have long since stopped believing
No, you don't.

You're lying..

You're under the influence of some infotainer.

Forum List

Back