Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

Your whole life is a "pass", 5th! You're here on a message board pretending to have an MBA but you don't have a clue why Trump would have 500 LLC's for 500 corporations? You might as well wave a red flag that not only do you not have an MBA...you don't have the faintest idea about how business works!
Dude, the former 1-term fuckup had an LLC for his helicopter.

He used them as tax heavens.

You don’t make points. You whine, complain and play the victim.
Hey I’ll make a point for you. The former 1-term fuckup was legally forced to shutter his charity as it was used as his piggy bank.

Refute that.

005_jpg-2922051.JPG

Posting about liars are ya rambun...Well here you are.

• A New York grand jury indicted a former fundraiser for Rep. George Santos' 2020 and 2022 campaigns.
  • The indictment alleges that Sam Miele impersonated someone without their permission in order to solicit more than a dozen donations.
  • The indictment does not say who Miele impersonated, but previous reporting notes the stolen identity was of Dan Meyer, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy's former chief of staff.

Your party is a party of liars.

Dementia Riddled Finger Raping *Joes latest lie.
Claimed he watched the Philadelphia bridge collapse.
Illegal Alien Murdering *Joes entire life is a series of made up stories he tells to get votes. I don’t know what’s more pathetic, Shakes Hands With Ghosts *Joes entire life of lies or you useful idiots believing them all.

Dementia Riddled Finger Raping *Joes latest lie.
Claimed he watched the Philadelphia bridge collapse.
Illegal Alien Murdering *Joes entire life is a series of made up stories he tells to get votes. I don’t know what’s more pathetic, Shakes Hands With Ghosts *Joes entire life of lies or you useful idiots believing them all.
Put it in same file as the former 1-term fuckup stating that he visited the Pile everyday.

ZOMG! $132B AND 86,000 jobs....and it only cost

$750,000,000,000 What a deal!
Who's gettin' th' kickback with all that untrackable money? I wanna know!!! It takes three thousand years to track down one trillion dollars. What a no-brainer way to pick taxpayer pockets, and at its best, we thought Foreign Aid Package extortions were large. No human being can get to the bottom of who is taking how much taxpayer money and putting it into megamillion homes, country clubs, and offshore accounts no one can track. Congress has gone stark, staring crazy mad for our money for groceries and gas. I just don't like them spending another $even hundred and fifty trillion dollar$. It'$ $limey

I wonder if that accounts for the 80,000 illegal children Biden 'lost'? Those not consigned to sex slavery are instead forced to slaving for the green agenda. There appears to be no other plausible answer as to where they are.
The Old South under Biden has moved North, and risen again.

Forum List

Back