Biden’s Cognitive Collapse: Greatest Media Scandal We’ve Ever Seen

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
With Russia collusion, they were inventing things we couldn’t see and trying to convince us that they happened. With the Biden cognitive failures, they were trying to convince us that something we all saw didn’t happen and wasn’t happening.

Very true. A lot of people, even Democrats, were talking about Joes mental health issues going back to 2020. And the media lied about it to sway an election. A man went to prison for posting a political meme. MSM should get worse.

“Gaslighting is an insidious form of manipulation and psychological control. Victims of gaslighting are deliberately and systematically fed false information that leads them to question what they know to be true, often about themselves. They may end up doubting their memory, their perception, and even their sanity. Over time, a gaslighter’s manipulations can grow more complex and potent, making it increasingly difficult for the victim to see the truth.”

Everyone in the world knew Pedo Peter is a veg...Everyone in Murica with a shred of intellectual honesty knew.

But the media and the demoncrats kept lying to our faces.

we-know-that-they-are-lying-they-know-that-they-are-lying-v0-36ltp6243klb1.png

Destroying their own credibility and making it easy for foreign spy agencies to recruit U.S assets.

Does patriotism exist in the West or is it all a game of "whose ass can I kiss hardest"?

It exists.

It's been pushed to the sidelines lately- but it'll make a comeback when Trump wins.

Booyah baby!

Orwell had a few choice words in his book "1984."

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

"There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

“And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.”

“In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense. And what was terrifying was not that they would kill you for thinking otherwise, but that they might be right. For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable—what then?”

“History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

“Even the humblest Party member is expected to be competent, industrious, and even intelligent within narrow limits, but it is also necessary that he should be a credulous and ignorant fanatic whose prevailing moods are fear, hatred, adulation, and orgiastic triumph. In other words it is necessary that he should have the mentality appropriate to a state of war. It does not matter whether the war is actually happening, and, since no decisive victory is possible, it does not matter whether the war is going well or badly. All that is needed is that a state of war should exist.”

“Everything faded into mist. The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.”

Orwell had a few choice words in his book "1984."

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

"There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

“And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.”

“In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense. And what was terrifying was not that they would kill you for thinking otherwise, but that they might be right. For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable—what then?”

“History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

“Even the humblest Party member is expected to be competent, industrious, and even intelligent within narrow limits, but it is also necessary that he should be a credulous and ignorant fanatic whose prevailing moods are fear, hatred, adulation, and orgiastic triumph. In other words it is necessary that he should have the mentality appropriate to a state of war. It does not matter whether the war is actually happening, and, since no decisive victory is possible, it does not matter whether the war is going well or badly. All that is needed is that a state of war should exist.”

“Everything faded into mist. The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.”
Harris's talk is all about trying to erase the past.

They can't erase what I've seen and heard.

Like a really old black woman in GA, and I mean she was black,

talkin' bout some General Sherman and "Them Damn Yankees".

She was tellin' her version of the truth, I tell ya what.

I'll never forget that day because I certainly did not expect that and was

blindsided and it was just all there. It was a lot to take in.

Last edited:
The coverup of Biden's Senility by the media continues. His pre-taped interview with Stephanopolous was a scandal too.

The only change that Biden made was to get a spray-on tan before sitting down.

The Dementiagate scandal is the worst scandal in history.

The coverup of Biden's Senility by the media continues. His pre-taped interview with Stephanopolous was a scandal too.

The only change that Biden made was to get a spray-on tan before sitting down.

The Dementiagate scandal is the worst scandal in history.
The media has been lying the whole time. 3+ years, and they knew they were lying.

With Russia collusion, they were inventing things we couldn’t see and trying to convince us that they happened.

I'm not convinced that Biden's mental decline is a done deal yet--- Since before his election, I've watched the guy go from a sputtering buzzard barely able to get a sentence out to fairly congruent and back and forth time and again.

I don't think the Dims are quite done milking this yet and whatever drugs they have this guy on, I don't think his show is over yet and he will be back for at least one more last gasp.

If Biden refuses to debate Trump again, you can hang a meat hook in him, but if Biden comes back for another debate and holds his own and does OK or even hands Trump a few zingers (what I expect will happen), then it is game on.

Remember, while Trump is essentially a solo player, Joe probably has 1000 of Hollywood's best + numerous doctors all working around the clock to polish up his act dotting every I and trying to cross every T to sell Joe to the American public.

It isn't Joe who refuses to give up, it is the thousands of people behind him who have everything invested in his success.

Biden is Obama’s most dependable puppet.

This was Obama’s third term, that’s why he smirking in the “Biden” campaign ads

I'm not convinced that Biden's mental decline is a done deal yet--- Since before his election, I've watched the guy go from a sputtering buzzard barely able to get a sentence out to fairly congruent and back and forth time and again.

I don't think the Dims are quite done milking this yet and whatever drugs they have this guy on, I don't think his show is over yet and he will be back for at least one more last gasp.

If Biden refuses to debate Trump again, you can hang a meat hook in him, but if Biden comes back for another debate and holds his own and does OK or even hands Trump a few zingers (what I expect will happen), then it is game on.

Remember, while Trump is essentially a solo player, Joe probably has 1000 of Hollywood's best + numerous doctors all working around the clock to polish up his act dotting every I and trying to cross every T to sell Joe to the American public.

It isn't Joe who refuses to give up, it is the thousands of people behind him who have everything invested in his success.
Alzheimer’s is like that. It’s a hills and valleys slope but always in a downward progression. I’m dealing with it with both my parents now.

When Pisser shortly goes , one consequence wil be that this MSM gaslighting will be seen as one of the final nails in the MSM coffin .

Nice if it were true, but the MSM never gives up. The only downside to a Trump presidency is waking up every morning to their pathetic bleatings of "Trump said this....Trump said that...Trump did this...Trump did that...101 former intelligence officers say Trump is a poopyhead..."

It was like that the whole four years he was in office, and even continued over the last four years. They seem to be obsessed with Donald Trump, to the point of insanity.

The only downside to a Trump presidency is waking up every morning to their pathetic bleatings of "Trump said this....Trump said that...Trump did this...Trump did that...

The general public is totally uninformed due to a corupt media in bed with the democrats. Just a while ago, I watched the news with a panel of people talking about issues and one lady claimed that on J6, a mob of people sent by Trump attacked the capitol in military camo gear and killed the capitol police!

So now the definition of an insurrection is wearing hunting clothes. Meanwhile, no cop was murdered, one of them killed Ashley Babbitt who was totally unarmed not hurting anyone; the one cop who died as I recall, passed away the day AFTER J6, of medically unrelated reasons.

Two other people died that day, both on the steps from stress-related health reasons and overcome by the crowd.

Meanwhile, Chuckie Schumer is up there in ads claiming Trump did nothing to stop J6, ignoring that not only did the secret service refuse to take him to the Capitol, but that he tried tweeting for them to stop three times, the first about 45 minutes into after it had begun, not that anyone at the capitol was actually going to be checking their phone for tweets or could have gotten any tweet from Trump out to the rest of the crowd.

Nice if it were true, but the MSM never gives up. The only downside to a Trump presidency is waking up every morning to their pathetic bleatings of "Trump said this....Trump said that...Trump did this...Trump did that...101 former intelligence officers say Trump is a poopyhead..."

It was like that the whole four years he was in office, and even continued over the last four years. They seem to be obsessed with Donald Trump, to the point of insanity.
Demonics.

Forum List

Back