Biden’s DOJ threatens to sue Iowa if they do what he won’t to protect their people.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
How many states are now doing the job this federal government refuses to do? Have we ever seen anything like this in modern America? Our federal government is committed to taking care of Mexicos people and fucking over the people paying their salaries. Twilight Zone shit!

How many states are now doing the job this federal government refuses to do? Have we ever seen anything like this in modern America? Our federal government is committed to taking care of Mexicos people and fucking over the people paying their salaries. Twilight Zone shit!

Let them sue, and take it to the Supreme Court.

Had not seen it till you mentioned me, you sure do love getting my attention.

But yeah, some BS from the DOJ, I have no doubt the new SCOTUS will tell the DOJ to pound sand.
Weird….you never seem to be aware of any of the commie shit Democrats are pulling yet you’re always right on top of everything Trump & Co.

Why don’t you and dblack just do what Mac1958 finally did and come clean man…it’s time.

Weird….you never seem to be aware of any of the commie shit Democrats are pulling yet you’re always right on top of everything Trump & Co.

Why don’t you and dblack just do what Mac1958 finally did and come clean man…it’s time.

I get most of my news here, you all are on top of all the things that have no impact on my life so I do not have to be.

Forum List

Back