Biden’s economy hit with one-two punch of bad data.

Not true at all. Haven't you ever budgeted your money? What you can afford varies greatly from week to week when you have a budget.
Really not in the mood for semantics. “No one can afford beef” is absurd hyperbole you’re trying to walk back.

Barking up the wrong tree. No car payments. All 4 I paid cash. I’m not against debt, just don’t need it.

Still, people are eating out a record amount. Shopping a record amount, etc. That’s not people being broke.
Record credit card debt under Tater.

Record number of Americans say they are worse off under Tater.

:oops8:

The day to day economy as far as inflation and unemployment was good under Obama, there’s no doubt. The problem is that Obama achieved it by printing and spending a huge amount of money. Nothing to do with freeing up the economy to be productive as trump did.

Biden inherited a good economy but it was still weighed down by the previous spending. Then when he signed off on that incredibly loaded, so-called inflation, reduction act, he sent us right into the toilet.

average annual spending:

Obama ... $3,576,251,250
Trump ..... $4,772,795,000

Really not in the mood for semantics. “No one can afford beef” is absurd hyperbole you’re trying to walk back.
I feel the same way, that you are being deliberately obtuse for the sake of scoring a political point.

So let's instead find some common ground.

Can we agree that cuts of beef that used to be a staple have become a luxury for many Americans?

Can we agree that if Trump were President today he would receive the blame for inflation... Especially if it was his administration that pronounced it "transitory"?

If we agree on that...can we also agree that what is true for Trump should also be true for Biden?

Thanks for the link.

Maybe I'm reading that wrong, but it looks like all the growth was under the Trump administration.

Screenshot_20240322-150526-146.png

average annual spending:

Obama ... $3,576,251,250
Trump ..... $4,772,795,000
Now do Tater.......

Feel free to include his 2025 budget proposal of $7.3 TRILLION for FY 2025

Last edited:
From your link:

So what is going on? At least two things. 1. The financial crisis: The recent economic downturn left many households wary of investing (or reinvesting) in a home.

I'd like to see a link to that, please.

Home ownership was higher under Bush too... And he loved to tout it...right up until the housing market collapse and the subprime mortgage banking crisis.

IMG_0599.jpeg

What does that have to do with the post I responded to?

If you want to know that, don't be such a lazy ass and look it up.
I didn't figure you wanted to bring up Tater's spending, Mr. Independent. :auiqs.jpg:

A recession is a significant, widespread, and prolonged downturn in economic activity. A common rule of thumb is that two consecutive quarters of negative (GDP) growth mean recession, although more complex formulas are also used.
You’re feeding the juvenile question troll.

Meanwhile Americans have to get a Second Mortgage on their home just to afford a tankful of gas and a cart of groceries.
SO much hyperbole.
Get real.
The people that struggled in 2019 are the same people that struggle today.

Second Mortgage for a tank of gas.....LOLLLOLLLLOLLLOLL

Irrational is acting like a lower rate of inflation, on top of the recent rampant inflation, is somehow making things more affordable. You libtards suck at math.
No one actually thinks we are going to see deflation. Do you?

Forum List

Back