Biden's energy secretary laughs and cedes all control to OPEC when asked about oil prices

China owns most of Canada's tar sands so Keystone XL would benefit China.

Where did you work in the oil industry?

You still don't grasp that oil companies are global and transportation costs are part of oil prices, huh Bimbo? I don't usually say this, but in your case, let your husband make the decisions and just give him good sex so he's happy. Seriously

China owns most of Canada's tar sands so Keystone XL would benefit China.

Where did you work in the oil industry?

surada still doesn't grasp basic oil industry concepts. TRANSPORTATION COSTS are part of oil prices, you stupid slut. You are totally ignoring that because you don't now shit about energy or basic business.

surada. Clearly a rational company would ship oil further to get oil they drilled in their own country. Seriously, I believe that kaz and I am going to repeat that I don't grasp minimizing GLOBAL COMPANIES minimizing oil transportation costs over and over and over.

Well, nice job, you have indeed repeated over and over and over that you don't grasp transportation costs matter

surada still doesn't grasp basic oil industry concepts. TRANSPORTATION COSTS are part of oil prices, you stupid slut. You are totally ignoring that because you don't now shit about energy or basic business.

surada. Clearly a rational company would ship oil further to get oil they drilled in their own country. Seriously, I believe that kaz and I am going to repeat that I don't grasp minimizing GLOBAL COMPANIES minimizing oil transportation costs over and over and over.

Well, nice job, you have indeed repeated over and over and over that you don't grasp transportation costs matter

The Chinese don't drill for Canadian tar sands.. They mine them.

Everyone knows about transportation costs.. What did you do when you worked in the oil fields?

The US uses more oil than it produces. Nothing has changed about that.
BS, I showed you yesterday that the US exported more than it imported during Trump's admin. Just quit lying. The US Energy Information Administration is a much more believable source.

BS, I showed you yesterday that the US exported more than it imported during Trump's admin. Just quit lying. The US Energy Information Administration is a much more believable source.

The United States remained a net crude oil importer in 2020, importing nearly 5.88 MMb/d and exporting about 3.18 MMb/d. However, some of the crude oil that the U.S. imports is refined by U.S. refineries into petroleum products—such as gasoline, heating oil, diesel fuel, and jet fuel—that the U.S. exports.
Oil imports and exports - U.S. Energy Information Administration (E

Yep. Trying to force Europeans to buy more expensive US natural gas was a mistake.
Progs made Pooti Poo the enemy with Trump his bitch. Remember! Biden and the Progs now are closer to
Russia. But they are really not. Putin told you about what the West is doing to destroy itself

Progs made Pooti Poo the enemy with Trump his bitch. Remember! Biden and the Progs now are closer to
Russia. But they are really not. Putin told you about what the West is doing to destroy itself

How is Biden "closer to Russia"?

The United States remained a net crude oil importer in 2020, importing nearly 5.88 MMb/d and exporting about 3.18 MMb/d. However, some of the crude oil that the U.S. imports is refined by U.S. refineries into petroleum products—such as gasoline, heating oil, diesel fuel, and jet fuel—that the U.S. exports.
Oil imports and exports - U.S. Energy Information Administration (E

Once again moron--picking one segment of the total petroleum exports doesn't get it. TOTAL petroleum exports for 2020 were 8.5 MM bpd, imports were 7.86 MM bpd. The US exported 0.64 MM bpd MORE than they imported. Here's the link--READ IT AGAIN! Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Companies signed a lot of drilling agreements based on Trump's attempts to export natural gas; the problem was these companies didn't want to spend any capital on on building pipeline capacity to handle it, they all jumped into options and derivatives markets, but they were still bound to all those drilling agreements, so the drilling kept going and going and going anyway, despite the glut and lack of any way to get it to market. Meantime Europe went ahead with the Russian pipelines instead and left Trump's deals to die. As usual companies pay their right wing PR hacks to blame everybody but the stupid management who made the poor decisions and had no sense of logistics.

this is what happens when a country stagnates; social mobility disappears and you end up with a handful of people at the top and their kids and grandkids control the economy,a lot of stupid arrogant halfwits with high self-esteem running both the big monopolies and in their hired flunkies in Congress and the Senate, the same way inbred nobility wrecked Europe every 30 years or so when a new generation of inbred sociopaths inherited their armies and kingdoms,
College Is for Coolies

Besides the cancer of inheritance, the entitled elitists' flunkies are incompetent, too. The bootlicking class-climbers submissively go up a ladder full of thorns. They have no self-respect because they have no talent to respect themselves for. The economic bullies only reward how much some economic wimp has sacrificed in order to grovel even more before the Birth-Class Supremacists.

It doesn't do a thing to stop drilling on private property, where the bulk of the fields are. That's why drill rig counts are almost double what they were this time last year.
If anything you say was true, President Brandon would not be begging Egypt and Russia to pump more oil.

Last edited:
It's called supply and demand, genius
So you admit President Biden had nothing to do with the drop in Production.
So you're seriously arguing that Biden caused production to go up
Didn't say he did.
Even better is how US companies can't turn on oil production ... but Joe is right that Saudis can.
Ask an oil field engineer why the Saudis have a spigot that is easier to turn on and off.
You sir are a total imbecile.

you were still born, weren't you?

Hahahahaha I love ya man, you guys are hilarious.

The Chinese don't drill for Canadian tar sands.. They mine them.

Everyone knows about transportation costs.. What did you do when you worked in the oil fields?

You didn't know about transportation costs and you still don't. You used imports to argue that we aren't energy independent, which proves you don't understand energy. Then I even told you that transportation costs are why that measure is wrong and asked you why and you still didn't know. So you parsed drilling to deflect.

So we've covered the full argument. Why is "imports" the wrong measure for energy independence? Why would imports in the United States never be zero for global oil companies? You don't know, do you? Be honest for once

We all know Joe Biden is in bed with his middle eastern pals, but for his energy secretary to flat out laugh in the faces of people struggling to pay for gas right now is despicable. These people are garbage.

It’s market driven. Do you really want government controlling prices?

How is Biden "closer to Russia"?

He was paying them for made-up intel on Trump. We know that now.

Also, he hires Putin's rejects, like this biatch:

1636400799763.png

Forum List

Back