Biden’s Incoming Press Secretary Laughs When Asked Who is Handling Baby Formula Crisis.

Because the FDA shut down the largest baby formula plant in the country over a year ago when 2 babies died. They won't let it reopen. This is how creating a crisis works.

probably the headline should contain...

The whistleblower report alleged that Abbott falsified records, failed to maintain proper records and released untested baby formula. It also alleged that Abbott hid information during a 2019 audit by the FDA, and that products were unable to be properly traced.

There was plenty of baby formula when Trump was President.

I miss the good old times! I want those times to come back.....and how
280762067_5845883965438813_4550014569917740987_n.jpg

My guess is the White-hating, Europhobic Haitian lesbian is going to laugh just like Self-hating White, Sleepy Joe anytime someone asks an unscripted question.

Should they have let it stay open?
Actually yes...

None of the samples from any of the batches of formula showed to have any contamination. Certainly not the bacteria strain claimed to have sickened 4 babies and killed 2.
They did discover a different strain of the infecting bacteria in the loading dock of the plant which they used as sufficient evidence to close the plant until they sterilize the parking lot's asphalt.

However...the water bottles and other water sources have shown the precise bacteria contamination that has caused the problems.

Actually yes...

None of the samples from any of the batches of formula showed to have any contamination. Certainly not the bacteria strain claimed to have sickened 4 babies and killed 2.
They did discover a different strain of the infecting bacteria in the loading dock of the plant which they used as sufficient evidence to close the plant until they sterilize the parking lot's asphalt.

However...the water bottles and other water sources have shown the precise bacteria contamination that has caused the problems.

Then they should have sent that stuff to the border instead of the good formula they are sending now instead of to Americans. This administration certainly lends credence to my signature.

Then they should have sent that stuff to the border instead of the good formula they are sending now instead of to Americans. This administration certainly lends credence to my signature.
That today's QNUT conspiracy?

Thanx for giving us another peek into The Land Of Make Believe.

That today's QNUT conspiracy?

Thanx for giving us another peek into The Land Of Make Believe.

Yeah, it's all a conspiracy, just like we didn't really hit a record amount of OD deaths of Americans last year on fentanyl thanks to Biden's open borders.

It's the parents...not the formula.

Parents and caregivers make the formula by adding water. If they use contaminated water how is that the fault of the formula manufacturer?

But in this politics first and always we would rather blame the manufacturer instead of the babies parents...unless they are Republicans and then it's a case of parental abuse.

Forum List

Back