Biden's media bloodbath: How the liberal media finally knifed the ailing president after shielding him for four years

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Biden's media bloodbath:

How the liberal media finally knifed the ailing president after shielding him for four years

30 Jun 2024 ~~ By Rachel Bowman

The American media has weighed in on Joe Biden's disastrous presidential debate and joined the growing calls for him to step down.
Biden is set to discuss the future of his re-election campaign this weekend amid the fallout of of Thursday's trainwreck debate performance. But if the liberal media has finally caved on the 81-year-old president, his options may be limited.
Polls indicate that even fewer voters believe Biden is prepared for another four years in The White House after they witnessed his mental and physical fitness appeared to have deteriorated.
Liberal Media giants have added fuel to fire by making bombshell demands of the commander-in-chief and asking him to finally throw in the towel and quit the presidential race.
~Snip~
'Panic is not too strong a word to describe the sentiment that coursed through the Democratic Party from top to bottom as the debate unfolded.'
The Washington Post Editorial Board also took Biden to task by asking him whether continuing to stay in the race at the sake of his own pride was worth the damage it could do the country.

Commentary:
I watched the debate from the comfort of my home, and I was thinking Fifty-one reputable medical professionals will soon come out and co-sign a letter, stating that they have analyzed the videos, and determined that they all have the earmarks of Russian style election interference, just as fifty-one former intel agents claimed that "Hunter's Laptop From Hell" was Russian disinformation.
The question now is where does the Democrat Neo-Marxist Party and their Quisling Media go now.
Do they immediatelty force Biden to resign, let Harris take over? Wait until August and broker a new candidate whomever, that might be? Or, continue on with Joe Biden as incumbent for the 2025 presidency?
To claim that the Democrat N-M and Media is in disarray is an understatement.
I hear in the background someone shouting 'Et Tu Brute'.
Why is it we are complaining about the bad odors in D.C., 'Something is rotten in the adminitration of the 46th President's Office'
Indeed, this administration has become a Shakespearan tragedy and all is not right.
Some say by design. Perhaps to a point, but I'm sure Democrats would never have scripted this outcome. The response has been astounding and resounding. If they have a Plan-B for this, very obviously, worst case scenario; we shall see how it plays out.

Last edited:

Biden's media bloodbath:

How the liberal media finally knifed the ailing president after shielding him for four years

30 Jun 2024 ~~ By Rachel Bowman

The American media has weighed in on Joe Biden's disastrous presidential debate and joined the growing calls for him to step down.
Biden is set to discuss the future of his re-election campaign this weekend amid the fallout of of Thursday's trainwreck debate performance. But if the liberal media has finally caved on the 81-year-old president, his options may be limited.
Polls indicate that even fewer voters believe Biden is prepared for another four years in The White House after they witnessed his mental and physical fitness appeared to have deteriorated.
Liberal Media giants have added fuel to fire by making bombshell demands of the commander-in-chief and asking him to finally throw in the towel and quit the presidential race.
~Snip~
'Panic is not too strong a word to describe the sentiment that coursed through the Democratic Party from top to bottom as the debate unfolded.'
The Washington Post Editorial Board also took Biden to task by asking him whether continuing to stay in the race at the sake of his own pride was worth the damage it could do the country.

Commentary:
I watched the debate from the comfort of my home, and I was thinking Fifty-one reputable medical professionals will soon come out and co-sign a letter, stating that they have analyzed the videos, and determined that they all have the earmarks of Russian style election interference, just as fifty-one former intel agents claimed that "Hunter's Laptop From Hell" was Russian disinformation.
The question now is where does the Democrat Neo-Marxist Party and their Quisling Media go now.
Do they immediatelty force Biden to resign, let Harris take over? Wait until August and broker a new candidate whomever, that might be? Or, continue on with Joe Biden as incumbent for the 2025 presidency?
To claim that the Democrat N-M and Media is in disarray is an understatement.
I hear in the background someone shouting 'Et Tu Brute'.
Why is it we are complaining about the bad odors in D.C., 'Something is rotten in the adminitration of the 47th President's Office'
Indeed, this administration has become a Shakespearan tragedy and all is not right.
Some say by design. Perhaps to a point, but I'm sure Democrats would never have scripted this outcome. The response has been astounding and resounding. If they have a Plan-B for this, very obviously, worst case scenario; we shall see how it plays out.
It’s time to bring back Russian Collusion as the cause for Bidens deteriorated condition

Trump has colluded with Russians to expose Joe to dumb dumb gas.
~~~~~~
While Biden sold out America to the Chinese.
Which is more plausable?
The "Laptop From Hell" now proven authentic debunking the 51 former Intel agents shows Joe Biden and his family involved in the "Quid Pro Quo" with Russia, Ukraine and China.
Do you have any evidence that Trump is involved in similar chicanery?

~~~~~~
Which is more plausable?
The "Laptop From Hell" now proven authentic debunking the 51 former Intel agents shows Joe Biden and his family involved in the "Quid Pro Quo" with Russia, Ukraine and China.
Tongue in cheek
90% of what we thinkers identified as lib loon malfeasance has been proven true and just 10% false

~~~~~~
Which is more plausable?
Let us not forget Ashley's diary that was another fake. LMAO

Forum List

Back