Bidens RIDICULOUS possible airline edicts

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Wearing a mask is one thing but a negative covid test is being considered as a requirement to board a plane.
BUT... out of the billions of passengers that have flown only 44 cases have been transmitted on a plane. FOURTY FOUR OUT OF BILLIONS.

Enough with the asinine policies that accomplish nothing.

Wearing a mask is one thing but a negative covid test is being considered as a requirement to board a plane.
BUT... out of the billions of passengers that have flown only 44 cases have been transmitted on a plane. FOURTY FOUR OUT OF BILLIONS.

The Reich is about control, not results.

Ridiculous or not there is no way to determine how many cases have been transmitted on a plane.

Just being devil's advocate, needing a negative covid test may have more with where the person is going than it does with the possibility of spreading Covid while on the plane. People in some places may not want people with covid flying in from other places.

You mean like the Republican policy of lining up, strip searching every passenger & their luggage prior to boarding an airplane in order to spread coronavirus.

• Banned

You mean like the Republican policy of lining up, strip searching every passenger & their luggage prior to boarding an airplane in order to spread coronavirus.
Yes, exactly like that except I'm honest enough to admit that that's a bipartisan plan.

Airplanes are NOTORIOUS for broadcasting any kind of virus/bacteria/infection throughout the plane because all that time it's travelling, it's recycling its own air. So you might take off with one COVID carrier and by the time you land you've got 283. And since COVID gets so much spread from people being close together, anyone who thinks plane passengers are not squeezed way too close even for normal times, needs to swap plane tickets with the last hundred I've had.

Airplanes are NOTORIOUS for broadcasting any kind of virus/bacteria/infection throughout the plane because all that time it's travelling, it's recycling its own air. So you might take off with one COVID carrier and by the time you land you've got 283.
Someone else who failed to read the study.

Airplanes are NOTORIOUS for broadcasting any kind of virus/bacteria/infection throughout the plane because all that time it's travelling, it's recycling its own air. So you might take off with one COVID carrier and by the time you land you've got 283.

Someone who's been on a lot of planes. Including a flight to San Diego where I had to spend most of the convention in a sick bed. Including another flight to Denver where I had to work through a flu I didn't have when I got on. Someone who regularly gets his knees crushed by that fat fuck in the next seat forward who insists on leaning back.

Have you ever actually taken a flight?

Someone who's been on a lot of planes. Including a flight to San Diego where I had to spend most of the convention in a sick bed. Including another flight to Denver where I had to work through a flu I didn't have when I got on. Someone who regularly gets his knees crushed by that fat fuck in the next seat forward who insists on leaning back.

Have you ever actually taken a flight?
Nice story. Now read the study.

Airplanes are NOTORIOUS for broadcasting any kind of virus/bacteria/infection throughout the plane because all that time it's travelling, it's recycling its own air. So you might take off with one COVID carrier and by the time you land you've got 283. And since COVID gets so much spread from people being close together, anyone who thinks plane passengers are not squeezed way too close even for normal times, needs to swap plane tickets with the last hundred I've had.
So masks don’t work.

So masks don’t work.
Oops

Sluggo, you are one of the dumbest people on this board. Airlines in the USA use HEPA air purification systems that are 99.7% effective at removing particles down to 1 micron. This is mandated by law.

HEPA - Wikipedia

This makes them geometrically (that means raised to a power, or thousands of times) more effective than N95 masks that you Nazis demand will stop the Wuhan Designer Virus. Never mind the worthless face diapers our rulers demand.

The airport is a greater source of transmission than the airplane.

Just being devil's advocate, needing a negative covid test may have more with where the person is going than it does with the possibility of spreading Covid while on the plane. People in some places may not want people with covid flying in from other places.
The survivability rate of Kung Flu is 99.9% yet we are supposed to bow down the the left. Cancer is still the leading cause of death, yet people can travel on planes with it.

Ridiculous or not there is no way to determine how many cases have been transmitted on a plane.
But you clowns knew Trump rallies were super spreader events. Dumbass.

I'm pretty sure you can go back and look and see where I never commented on that and I really have no idea how that correlates to what I said.

I simply noted that I do not believe we really know how many times it's been spread on an airplane. A simple opinion.

Forum List

Back