Bidens RIDICULOUS possible airline edicts

Airplanes are NOTORIOUS for broadcasting any kind of virus/bacteria/infection throughout the plane because all that time it's travelling, it's recycling its own air. So you might take off with one COVID carrier and by the time you land you've got 283.
Someone else who failed to read the study.

Actually the set of "those who failed to read the study" would include everybody here, since your link makes reference to this "study" ------------ but never links one. Did I miss it somewhere? I don't see any link at all.

There are two possible reasons why "Airline Ratings" (whatever that is) would withhold that study:

A) there is no such study and they or some entity they didn't bother to vet just made it up; or​
B) there is a study but they don't want the reader to see it because it will contradict their headline.​

So there we are. Thank you for flying Pogo Vetlines.

Ridiculous or not there is no way to determine how many cases have been transmitted on a plane.
Airlines do contact tracing ON STEROIDS. They have all the necessary info. The study is sound.
Then why did Trump ban travel?
Read the study.
I did and yet that didn't stop this or the last president to implement guidelines along with the airline industry which is kicking people off of flights for people not wearing masks and refusing to do as such.

Just being devil's advocate, needing a negative covid test may have more with where the person is going than it does with the possibility of spreading Covid while on the plane. People in some places may not want people with covid flying in from other places.
The survivability rate of Kung Flu is 99.9% yet we are supposed to bow down the the left. Cancer is still the leading cause of death, yet people can travel on planes with it.

I believe it's about 97% but hey, these are just facts and as we all know facts are whatever you want them to be.

"A word means what I choose it to mean,, no more no less. The question is whether you can use a word to mean so many different things" --- Humpty Dumpty/Alice

Wearing a mask is one thing but a negative covid test is being considered as a requirement to board a plane.
BUT... out of the billions of passengers that have flown only 44 cases have been transmitted on a plane. FOURTY FOUR OUT OF BILLIONS.

Enough with the asinine policies that accomplish nothing.

The Reich is about control, not results.

Not only that, but OPTICS. All of this mask crap is about APPEARANCES---- Joe is taking ACTION. If we know this is bullshit then surely Fauci knows its bullshit. The dems very much want to see numbers start dropping for ANY reason then be able to hang THEIR hat on it claiming it was their actions that did it to prove Trump was a bad man.

Biden and the democrats don't give a SNOT about you: this is all political theater to both keep stabbing at Trump, they are so afraid of him, and for political leverage toward some ulterior end.

Airplanes are NOTORIOUS for broadcasting any kind of virus/bacteria/infection throughout the plane because all that time it's travelling, it's recycling its own air. So you might take off with one COVID carrier and by the time you land you've got 283.

Someone who's been on a lot of planes. Including a flight to San Diego where I had to spend most of the convention in a sick bed. Including another flight to Denver where I had to work through a flu I didn't have when I got on. Someone who regularly gets his knees crushed by that fat fuck in the next seat forward who insists on leaning back.

Have you ever actually taken a flight?
Nice story. Now read the study.

Find some link to it and we will. Meanwhile ---- read "THIS" :rofl:

Ridiculous or not there is no way to determine how many cases have been transmitted on a plane.
Yep. Travel spreads the virus to the destinations as well. But let's stay focused on denial. It's the path forward, or at least that's what the Chinese memes would have us believe.

Airplanes are NOTORIOUS for broadcasting any kind of virus/bacteria/infection throughout the plane because all that time it's travelling, it's recycling its own air. So you might take off with one COVID carrier and by the time you land you've got 283. And since COVID gets so much spread from people being close together, anyone who thinks plane passengers are not squeezed way too close even for normal times, needs to swap plane tickets with the last hundred I've had.

Sluggo, you are one of the dumbest people on this board. Airlines in the USA use HEPA air purification systems that are 99.7% effective at removing particles down to 1 micron. This is mandated by law.

HEPA - Wikipedia

This makes them geometrically (that means raised to a power, or thousands of times) more effective than N95 masks that you Nazis demand will stop the Wuhan Designer Virus. Never mind the worthless face diapers our rulers demand.

The airport is a greater source of transmission than the airplane.
But he sits behind the fat man bruh!

Pogo The Putz has difficulty with reading and comprehension.

Expect more idiotic government edicts. I love the restaurants can open, but only at 25% capacity. There likely isn’t many that can make money at 25% capacity.

Another good one is the closing of public campgrounds to camping. Many states allowed these parks to be open for day use, but overnight camping is prohibited. Totally nonsensical.

Yep. In additions travel spreads the virus to the destinations as well.

Indeed, that's exactly how it spread around the world. That's why Rump interrupting travel from China had no effect on all the air traffic coming in from Europe to JFK, LaGuardia and Newark.

Then there were those ship cruises, where passengers aren't even enclosed in a recycled air bubble, and they spread all over the ship too.

Wearing a mask is one thing but a negative covid test is being considered as a requirement to board a plane.
BUT... out of the billions of passengers that have flown only 44 cases have been transmitted on a plane. FOURTY FOUR OUT OF BILLIONS.

You mean like the Republican policy of lining up, strip searching every passenger & their luggage prior to boarding an airplane in order to spread coronavirus.

Democrats had no problem in 2020 with people traveling to protest and eventually riot in cities throughout North America where as many as one third of the protestor/rioters were not wearing masks. No calls back then from Democrats for mandatory masks or for people to stay home.

Control freaks.

Here's a thread that claims the existence of a "study" it can't show, and all about how it undermines a Biden "edict" that Biden didn't edict.

Nothing like.... what is the word.............. SUBSTANCE.

I wouldn't take a plane these days --- what if the flight path takes you in front of Jewish space lasers? :ack-1:

And yet the majority of the transmutable cases came into the US by Air Travel.

Yep. In additions travel spreads the virus to the destinations as well.

Indeed, that's exactly how it spread around the world. That's why Rump interrupting travel from China had no effect on all the air traffic coming in from Europe to JFK, LaGuardia and Newark.

Then there were those ship cruises, where passengers aren't even enclosed in a recycled air bubble, and they spread all over the ship too.

Rump stopped direct flights coming in from China for the Chinese. But he allowed US Citizens to continue to fly in bringing the disease in with them. There were over 44,000 entries from China that way before it was clamped down. And the same for coming in from the EU. You've been lied to once again by the Con Man boy child.

Airplanes are NOTORIOUS for broadcasting any kind of virus/bacteria/infection throughout the plane because all that time it's travelling, it's recycling its own air. So you might take off with one COVID carrier and by the time you land you've got 283. And since COVID gets so much spread from people being close together, anyone who thinks plane passengers are not squeezed way too close even for normal times, needs to swap plane tickets with the last hundred I've had.

Sluggo, you are one of the dumbest people on this board. Airlines in the USA use HEPA air purification systems that are 99.7% effective at removing particles down to 1 micron. This is mandated by law.

HEPA - Wikipedia

This makes them geometrically (that means raised to a power, or thousands of times) more effective than N95 masks that you Nazis demand will stop the Wuhan Designer Virus. Never mind the worthless face diapers our rulers demand.

Fat German guy, directly in front of me, all the way to Europe.
People who lean back in their airline seat with somebody sitting behind them, should just be ejected over the Atlantic. Preferably where there are sharks.

HEPA - Wikipedia

Fat German guy, directly in front of me, all the way to Europe.
People who lean back in their airline seat with somebody sitting behind them, should just be ejected over the Atlantic. Preferably where there are sharks.

That's Economy 3rd class.

Billions of passengers have flown? Where? When? 1.2 billion, according to the airlines, and I find that figure hard to believe.

And you trust a study coming out of the airline industry? As someone who has never flown on a plane without getting sick within days, I'm calling bullshit. I don't believe it for a second. Airlines will say or do anything to stay afloat.

And you're ragging on the idea of getting a covid test before flying. When was the last time you flew on a plane?

And yet the majority of the transmutable cases came into the US by Air Travel.
Sick people who DEBOARDED and spread it throughout the community where mandated filtration is non existent

Billions of passengers have flown? Where? When? 1.2 billion, according to the airlines, and I find that figure hard to believe.

And you trust a study coming out of the airline industry? As someone who has never flown on a plane without getting sick within days, I'm calling bullshit. I don't believe it for a second. Airlines will say or do anything to stay afloat.

And you're ragging on the idea of getting a covid test before flying. When was the last time you flew on a plane?

I don't think the OP has ever been on a plane. I asked him point blank, he had no answer. He also has no link to any study he keeps telling people to read. He also has no "Biden edict" he's trying to countermand.

Nothing like a wag who's never been on a plane, attacking a nonexistent "edict" about air travel with a nonexistent "study".

Someone who's been on a lot of planes. Including a flight to San Diego where I had to spend most of the convention in a sick bed. Including another flight to Denver where I had to work through a flu I didn't have when I got on. Someone who regularly gets his knees crushed by that fat fuck in the next seat forward who insists on leaning back.

Have you taken one in the past year?

Have you taken one in the past year?

Nope. I no longer need to. I've taken more than my share before that, all the way back to the Truman Administration, and I think I know the environment.

Forum List

Back