Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Scheme is a Winning Issue for Republicans

Companies are making record profits
Good! that way they can pay their employees who in return pay taxes so you can get your social security check each month... hey maybe you should ask why joe biden is giving billions of dollars to Ukraine and leaving our seniors to scrape and scratch out a living....
Everything goes up under dems but SSN payment percentages...

Biden did nothing with it. Companies are making record profits which clearly proves inflation is not the reason they are raising prices. 59% of oil executives admit the reason that they are not increasing their drilling executives is because3 of shareholders. Only 9% blame it on government regulation.

Abortion and other rights will be a driving force this November. Once rights are lost, they can be very hard to get back. Ask a woman whether they are more concerned about paying higher prices or losing their lives because they can't get a abortion if they have a miscarriage.

Most of American women are not affected by abortion. Most American women know how to prevent unwanted pregnancies......at least Republican women do.

So let's see your evidence that oil executives are not blaming government (particularly our government) for increased oil prices. While you're at it, what companies are making these record profits that you speak of? It certainly isn't reflected in the stock market that's in the hole. Because record profits means record returns for stockholders, and I want to know where to move my IRA money to.

Republican tax cuts have helped create inequality in this country. The government must step in by raising taxes on the rich.

That's funny, because you remind me of Rush Limbaugh when he told a story of him as a child:

When Rush didn't finish his dinner, his mother insisted he did because there were kids starving in China. When Rush got fed up with her over used commentary, he asked his mother "If I finish everything on my plate, how does that help one starving kid in China?"

You can take every single dollar from the rich, and you won't see one penny of it. Oh, it will give government more money, but if you're a working person, you're not going to see one dime of that money. Government (like they always do) will only waste it on more social programs making people more dependent on them, something our founders were dead set against.

So let me educate you on something: The rich got rich through hard work, risky investments, and selling you products and services you use most any day. Do you really want to starve the rich......do you? Then quit giving them your money. Charity starts at home you know. No more stopping at McDonald's. Sell your car and take public transportation so you don't have to give those oil billionaires your money. Get rid of your cell phone, your cable television, no more buying apps and video games, oh, and let's not forget your internet too. We will really miss you.

A anti-abortion amendment was soundly defeated in deep red Kansas. Democrats have picked up 2 House seats. A third was retained by 4 points in a district won by Trump by 15 points. Republicans are pulling money in numerous states.
Yeah? Still ain’t federal

Other than a few FB memes by my MAGA friends, nobody I know even really cares about it. Even my 27 year old who paid off all her student loans already said she is happy for those that have not been as fortunate as her. Now, she would not have qualified any how, but she is not upset by it.
Glad she’s not upset. She wants to pay for those who got student 👩‍🎓 loans but are not paying back or those who didn’t have the gumption to get a part time job, let her pay 👍

Glad she’s not upset. She wants to pay for those who got student 👩‍🎓 loans but are not paying back or those who didn’t have the gumption to get a part time job, let her pay 👍

To say that she "wants to" is a bit over the top, but she is just not upset that it took place. She has done amazingly well for someone her age and she appreciates that fact.

Republicans are the Nazis. Americans do not oppose helping people less fortunate than they are.
Conservatives by far give more to charity to help people in need. That’s why prior to 08 Brandon’s charitable donations amounted to a whopping average of $369 a year.

And even now Brandon and Harris give much less than those in their income brackets.

So you lied posting that poll?
No doubt you think Brandon has the support of a majority of Americans. We’ve always know the Left live in a bubble world void of reality.
We’ll see, but it’s telling that you would express this level of outrage! The playing field has leveled. Republican candidates are scrubbing their sites of anti-choice content, the economy is trending up and the hand-picked candidates of a disgraced ex-president are losing bigly.

We’ll see, but it’s telling that you would express this level of outrage! The playing field has leveled. Republican candidates are scrubbing their sites of anti-choice content, the economy is trending up and the hand-picked candidates of a disgraced ex-president are losing bigly.
Level of outrage?

Oh, wait. I get it. You're using the Leftist Loser's Dictionary.

Forum List

Back