Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Scheme is a Winning Issue for Republicans

The share of the nation's wealth that is owned by the very rich has skyrocketed while the percentage for the middle class has dropped precipitously.

And who's fault is that? And don't say Republican tax cuts because I dare you to find any person in this country that claims the key to their success was tax cuts.

At least I can spell "about".
Chris Rock Rolling Eyes GIF - ChrisRock RollingEyes RollEyes - Discover &  Share GIFs | Chris rock, Eye roll, Bjj memes

What a concept. Someone believes that Making America Great is not a good thing.

I guess you must believe Making America A Pile Of Shit is a good thing. Go ahead and live in a pile of shit, which is where you probably belong.

MAGA is right wing fascism. It has nothing to do with making America great and everything about making America whiter.

You blowing up something? Gathering empty ballots for committing election fraud? How is it you know the outcome?

A anti-abortion amendment was soundly defeated in deep red Kansas. Democrats have picked up 2 House seats. A third was retained by 4 points in a district won by Trump by 15 points. Republicans are pulling money in numerous states.

“No other issue this cycle has enraged middle and working class voters more than this.”

My observations makes me agree. I would also add in all those who met their obligations they signed up for and paid their debt to colleges. Joe once again unites America. Against him.

Joe already had the millennials for him. It was a zero net gain move to a group already on his side. He instead alienated millions even more opposed to Democrats.

Actually, just the opposite.

The court ruled that abortion was not a federal issue, but a state one. When did NY and California outlaw abortion?

Name a red state that has outlawed abortion.

The court ruled that politicians can interfere in decisions that should be made by the woman and her doctor. That is big , fascist government.

And who's fault is that? And don't say Republican tax cuts because I dare you to find any person in this country that claims the key to their success was tax cuts.

Republican tax cuts have helped create inequality in this country. The government must step in by raising taxes on the rich.

No, gasoline and grocery store prices will be the driving force, and we all know what Dementia did with that.

Biden did nothing with it. Companies are making record profits which clearly proves inflation is not the reason they are raising prices. 59% of oil executives admit the reason that they are not increasing their drilling executives is because3 of shareholders. Only 9% blame it on government regulation.

Abortion and other rights will be a driving force this November. Once rights are lost, they can be very hard to get back. Ask a woman whether they are more concerned about paying higher prices or losing their lives because they can't get a abortion if they have a miscarriage.

Forum List

Back