Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Scheme is a Winning Issue for Republicans

We’ll see, but it’s telling that you would express this level of outrage! The playing field has leveled. Republican candidates are scrubbing their sites of anti-choice content, the economy is trending up and the hand-picked candidates of a disgraced ex-president are losing bigly.
I’ve never had student loan debt. I paid as I went.

Now I do owe.

Yep, me and most Americans are pissed bigly.

We’ll see, but it’s telling that you would express this level of outrage! The playing field has leveled. Republican candidates are scrubbing their sites of anti-choice content, the economy is trending up and the hand-picked candidates of a disgraced ex-president are losing bigly.
The reason they are scrubbing their sites of anti-abortion content is they no longer have any say in the matter. You really are that stupid, aren't you?

They may as well have information on their website about repealing the law of gravity.

The reason they are scrubbing their sites of anti-abortion content is they no longer have any say in the matter. You really are that stupid, aren't you?

They may as well have information on their website about repealing the law of gravity.
Or they don’t want people to know about their connection to a very unpopular decision. Any normal person coming off a win like that, would be crowing about it. After all those years you expect us to believe they’d just drop it? The normal thing would be to use it as a basis for the next step in the agenda, not scrubbing it from their curriculum vitae!

Russia, Russia, Russia!
No, I meant, ”Hillary will pull every dirty trick in the book in order to defeat us. What do mean we won?!?!”

Pulled the excuse back out in ‘20, are still in outrage mode over the results almost 2 years later and they call the Dems “snowflakes”!!!

“No other issue this cycle has enraged middle and working class voters more than this.”

My observations makes me agree. I would also add in all those who met their obligations they signed up for and paid their debt to colleges. Joe once again unites America. Against him.

Joe already had the millennials for him. It was a zero net gain move to a group already on his side. He instead alienated millions even more opposed to Democrats.

My friend went to the Navi for 5 years to have it help pay for college. What a slap in the face to people who struggled to pay for school without taking on student loans.

And I’m not saying you have to join the military to pay for school. You could work for 5 years and save up as much as you can while living free at home with your parents.

It took my friend 9 years to get his college degree the right way. He probably did it quicker than that too because he took classes while in the military and got college credit for being in the military. Probably did it in 7 years.

Point is, these young people and their parents should have known better.

Its only $10,000 in forgiveness right? That’s not bad. I don’t mind. Better than bailing out bankers

My friend went to the Navi for 5 years to have it help pay for college. What a slap in the face to people who struggled to pay for school without taking on student loans.

And I’m not saying you have to join the military to pay for school. You could work for 5 years and save up as much as you can while living free at home with your parents.

It took my friend 9 years to get his college degree the right way. He probably did it quicker than that too because he took classes while in the military and got college credit for being in the military. Probably did it in 7 years.

Point is, these young people and their parents should have known better.

Its only $10,000 in forgiveness right? That’s not bad. I don’t mind. Better than bailing out bankers

We wouldn't be bailing out bankers because the government took over school loans. As for the rest, I agree with you.

One of my tenants daughters just graduated from home schooling. She wants to go to college but doesn't know what for. This is so typical for young people because they have no experience outside the classroom or home if they are home schooled. The parents sat with her and showed her apprenticeship programs looking for employees. For instance do you believe there is a program to learn how to fit people for glasses? The father told me it starts at $22.00 an hour.

Once a person gets into the working world, they learn things from different people. They hear or are experienced in dealing with people of different professions. If we had a law that nobody can attend college until the age of 21, those kids would go out into the workforce, and be much more certain about what kind of career they wish to choose should they still want to go to college once they hit that age.

Right? Banks that graciously handed their money to irresponsible human fks who decided to not pay back that to which they owed. Stupid fk! It’s Navy with a ‘Y’
Loan bundlers. Sell off all the high risk loans to Freddy or Fanny then crash the market then get bailed out.

And bush got rid of a bank regulation that said a banks needs to keep x amount in reserves in case of emergency. So of course they didn’t have enough to survive the crash.

imo, it was all by design.

Loan bundlers. Sell off all the high risk loans to Freddy or Fanny then crash the market then get bailed out.

And bush got rid of a bank regulation that said a banks needs to keep x amount in reserves in case of emergency. So of course they didn’t have enough to survive the crash.

imo, it was all by design.
Dodd Frank rehashed

Forum List

Back