Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Scheme is a Winning Issue for Republicans

It's also a win for universities, many of which are already planning tuition increases based on Biden's scam.
Now they can hire more Directors of
And that's the problem, nobody cares about spending or this country. This is estimated to put us another trillion in the hole just to by votes for the Communists. People who do care about the country care very much about this issue.

This is why I think we need a national consumption tax. The tax would be exclusively for over spending and the national debt. When we waste money on vote buying like this, up goes your consumption tax. Perhaps if people started paying for all this spending when it happens, they would start caring very much.
what we need is for everyone to pay the same percentage tax, rich and poor. Everyone should feel equally invested.

“No other issue this cycle has enraged middle and working class voters more than this.”

My observations makes me agree. I would also add in all those who met their obligations they signed up for and paid their debt to colleges. Joe once again unites America. Against him.

Joe already had the millennials for him. It was a zero net gain move to a group already on his side. He instead alienated millions even more opposed to Democrats.

soo you don't think all of the people who actually paid off their loans support this? ahhhhhhh...................................no, he chased more than he ever could have made.

No, we care when it's vote buying vs benefiting most Americans.

But the problem is when the left wants more money, they attack a small minority of our country which are the wealthy so they're the only ones that really care.

A consumption tax affects all of us: the rich, the poor, and anybody in between. If our consumption tax went from 7 cents on the dollar to 10 cents on the dollar to payoff these college loans, 80% of the country would be against it.
every time they attack the very rich, they weaken the middle class. That is their intentions/ objective always.

Last edited:
“No other issue this cycle has enraged middle and working class voters more than this.”

My observations makes me agree. I would also add in all those who met their obligations they signed up for and paid their debt to colleges. Joe once again unites America. Against him.

Joe already had the millennials for him. It was a zero net gain move to a group already on his side. He instead alienated millions even more opposed to Democrats.

They actually have one? I guess with so many running away from their “former” right-to-life stances, they need something to get outraged about!:cool:

They actually have one? I guess with so many running away from their “former” right-to-life stances, they need something to get outraged about!:cool:
they don't need right to life, roe vs wade is dead. You're still confused.

what we need is for everyone to pay the same percentage tax, rich and poor. Everyone should feel equally invested.

A consumption tax does that. The more well to do people buy more things, so they pay more tax.

People find ways around taxes and politicians get votes by making loopholes. You can't do that with a consumption tax. Plus it gets all that unrecorded money like dope dealers, prostitutes, people who work under the table, it doesn't matter. Everybody has to pay when they buy things no matter how they make their money.

The link has a paywall, but I agree this will backfire.

My niece and nephew just got done paying off their student loans. They are in their 30's now. If Dementia is able to get away with this somehow, I can guarantee you how they will vote the next couple of elections.
A lot of people who get shit on don't want the next guy to get shit on...

That is what most people have, empathy...

Republicans celebrated billions of dollars in PPP loan forgiveness for the wealthiest and most powerful people and e

https://www.alreporter.com/2022/08/...s-after-student-loan-forgiveness-plan/ntities in America. Now they go into blind rage that the boot held against people's necks by a society that convinced them to take massive loans as children is a little lighter.
You stupid loons, if you think a 5 year old can make the decision to transition. Then 18 year olds should be held accountable for their loans.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1661459736969.jpg

Most Americans approve of forgiving $10,000 in student debt. That includes people who paid their loans. You as usual are a idiot.

Pandering to a small group at the expense of a much larger group... Who could not have seen this one coming. DEMOFASCISTS..

Republicans are the Nazis. Americans do not oppose helping people less fortunate than they are.

And that's the problem, nobody cares about spending or this country. This is estimated to put us another trillion in the hole just to by votes for the Communists. People who do care about the country care very much about this issue.

This is why I think we need a national consumption tax. The tax would be exclusively for over spending and the national debt. When we waste money on vote buying like this, up goes your consumption tax. Perhaps if people started paying for all this spending when it happens, they would start caring very much.

Republicans spent trillions on tax cuts for the rich. You didn't complain.

Forum List

Back