Biden's tax returns?

Is that why Trump Inc and Trump jr are going through tax evasion trials right now?
We are talking about tax dodger Biden. Lectures others on paying their fair share while he dodges his own taxes. Go ahead explain Biden's hypocrisy. Got nothing to say? Yeah we thought so. Now crawl back under your troll bridge.

Of course, when Trump was president, the Trumptards were crying 'It's no one's business what Trump's' taxes are'.
OR 'If Trump did anything wrong, the IRS would have found it'.

Like clockwork, a democrat is in office, they scream about 'others' taxes.

Do you hear Biden whining, filing lawsuits, suing people, attacking anyone?
Investigate.

10% for the Big Guy!

What indictment?
The judge hearing the tax fraud case against former President Donald Trump's family business and its longtime chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, in New York City has set a schedule with a potential court trial starting in late August or early September 2022, just months before the midterm elections.

I'd be a hypocrite to say I cared about his personal taxes because I didn't care about trumps personal taxes either and didn't think his personal taxes had any bearing on being a good president. Just like I don't think bidens personal taxes has any bearing on him being a bad president.

He has more than proven him and his administration are just an awful presidency that has done all harm and no good for this country as a whole. I don't need to dig into his taxes, bidens leadership proves enough be is a terrible president.
100% spot on.

Trumps taxes didn't matter because he did a hell of a job bringing back jobs, improving the economy, kicking the mainstream medias teeth in, making us energy independent, etc.

Joes taxes don't matter because he is proving to be the most inept and disastrous administration in history.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
The judge hearing the tax fraud case against former President Donald Trump's family business and its longtime chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, in New York City has set a schedule with a potential court trial starting in late August or early September 2022, just months before the midterm elections.

You don't have indictments for civil cases, moron.

You don't have indictments for civil cases, moron.
But you want to deny that Trump inc. is not going to be tried for tax avoision..You had better tell the courts that indictments are not used for civil cases.
POLITICS

More indictments expected in Trump Organization tax case as judge plans summer 2022 trial​

Forum List

Back