Biden's war on oil continues. Cancels leases for over 365,000 acres.

Trump negotiated an international agreement to avoid economic chaos

Biden could not have done it
Tough sell. Demand was down 35% due to the pandemic and the price of oil went negative. So they cut 10%. Now they are trying to keep the price above 80 with their new round of cuts. Meanwhile the US is becoming more energy independent every day.

Tough sell. Demand was down 35% due to the pandemic and the price of oil went negative. So they cut 10%. Now they are trying to keep the price above 80 with their new round of cuts. Meanwhile the US is becoming more energy independent every day.
I hope so

But biden and the eco whack jobs ate trying not to let that happen

Maybe he is trying to live up to his promise to end oil. Maybe he likes his sky high gas prices.

The facts show every action he has take on oil/gas has been to limit it.

Biden admin abruptly axes Alaska oil and gas leases backed by state lawmakers, Native Americans​

Alaska state agency to challenge federal action in court, conduct discovery of top Biden admin officials​

The Biden administration canceled several oil and gas leases issued in early 2021 to an Alaskan state economic development agency, it announced Wednesday.

The Department of the Interior (DOI) rescinded the seven 10-year leases — spanning 365,775 acres in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) — held by the Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority (AIDEA) and supported by a wide range of stakeholders, including lawmakers and Native Alaskans. The leases were issued by the Trump administration in one of its final actions.
/----/ And the oil company which Libtards love to hate, keeps racking in the dough.
1694188989139.png

I think you did

But at the very least you said you were going to stop bothering me

Yet you continue to seek my attention
I said I wouldn't read any more of your shit...."supply should equal demand"...

FFS...

And yet Dems keep trying and trying.

All to get to their zero oil "paradise"

Alternatives block themselves due to their lack intermittency and lack of energy density.

And not subsidizing something isn't "blocking it"
So Democrats are to blame for
record energy production
imagined energy shortages
Not pumping enough oil
Pumping too much oil
The failure over 40 years to pursue energy alternative
The pursuit over 40 years of energy alternatives...

What else ya got there?

Forum List

Back