Biden's war on oil continues. Cancels leases for over 365,000 acres.

Currently oil companies hold leases on millions of acres on which they've not explored much less exploited.

Play with your own toys.
Such a broken record.

They are not going to spend the cheese to explore and drill when Biden said he is going to get rid of all fossil fuel within 10 years or whatever.

Walk me through the math of the ROI.

Texas isn't the issue. The issue is off shore and places like Alaska.
1694176549792.png

The Biden administration has approved a massive new oil drilling project in Alaska, over the objections of environmental advocates who have said greenlighting the plan would violate the president's climate goals.

It came a day after the administration said it was blocking or limiting drilling elsewhere in the state.

How many of those leases are viable?

And if they hold so many, why deny them some more?
Don't know myself. One would assume that if they weren't viable the oil companies wouldn't have paid for the leases AND the leases haven't been explored so...
AND
Maybe to hold them till there is need and get a higher price for the leases?

1694176747021.png

Who knows.
Ask the oil companies, they're the ones that determine "Viability".

How much oil and gas comes from federal territory?

View attachment 826482
USAFacts
https://usafacts.org › articles › how-much-oil-and-gas-...
Nov 21, 2022 — In the same year, 12% of total natural gas production came from federally leased territory. This includes both onshore and offshore production.

What about the other 88%?
NOT good enough?

every percent counts when your side bitches about the saudis decreasing production.

Again, the issue really hurts 5-10 years from now.

Why cancel oil leases except to slow down future oil production?
Why did Grifty wait til the last minute to open them?

The feds want more for their leases...apparently that price hasn't been adjusted for some time...oil companies don't want to pay.

View attachment 826483

The Biden administration has approved a massive new oil drilling project in Alaska, over the objections of environmental advocates who have said greenlighting the plan would violate the president's climate goals.

It came a day after the administration said it was blocking or limiting drilling elsewhere in the state.

One crumb that the activists were probably told of ahead of time.

Such a broken record.

They are not going to spend the cheese to explore and drill when Biden said he is going to get rid of all fossil fuel within 10 years or whatever.

Walk me through the math of the ROI.

Please don't be a fucking idiot..

No one needs to address what you vaguely remember being told to believe.

Why did Grifty wait til the last minute to open them?

The feds want more for their leases...apparently that price hasn't been adjusted for some time...oil companies don't want to pay.
You seem to making up excuses as needed

If that were true biden would not have canceled the leases but merely left them open till purchased by someone

Don't know myself. One would assume that if they weren't viable the oil companies wouldn't have paid for the leases AND the leases haven't been explored so...
AND
Maybe to hold them till there is need and get a higher price for the leases?

View attachment 826485

LOL the Dem's only business is sucking the dick of radical leftists.
Every year is a new day in the drilling business, Marty.

And that day was 5-10 years in the making development wise.

LOL the Dem's only business is sucking the dick of radical leftists.

And that day was 5-10 years in the making development wise.
Marty,

They aren't drilling on leases they hold.

All they have to do is pay the new lease rate.

It's YOUR oil, Marty...why do you want to give it away to the people who sell it back to you?

Ask me.

Marty,

They aren't drilling on leases they hold.

All they have to do is pay the new lease rate.

It's YOUR oil, Marty...why do you want to give it away to the people who sell it back to you?

Ask me.

because I can't transport it, drill it, refine it, transport that, and store it beyond my weekly needs myself?

Are you really that dumb?

Forum List

Back