Big Atheist Fail(Christmas Billboard)

Iceman

Rookie
Nov 4, 2013
Considering organized atheists pride themselves on "free thought", they really didn't think this one through...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're an atheist that's fine. If you're running around spreading the message of atheism then you're an idiot. Don't believe in God? Stop talking about him so much then.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
If you're an atheist that's fine. If you're running around spreading the message of atheism then you're an idiot. Don't believe in God? Stop talking about him so much then.

It's possible to 'evangelize' an atheist worldview in a productive, respectful way. But I don't see the point of crapping on a celebration. I wonder how they think it will advance their cause?

It's possible to 'evangelize' an atheist worldview in a productive, respectful way. But I don't see the point of crapping on a celebration. I wonder how they think it will advance their cause?

It's just another example of how the left really is.

If they are against it, they don't have to show it any respect at all despite the respect they demand from people who disagree with them.

Why do these clowns take so much effort and time to refute what they claim is a myth?

Wicca is just made up 19th century nonsense started by Aleister Crowley, but I don't go around with ads telling them that.

Because I know it is not true I don't really care.

So it would seem these atheists are not so full of certitude as one might think.

If you took the Christ out of Christmas you would still be left with the word "mass".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FofDChlSILU]Christopher Hitchens vs William Lane Craig - Does God Exist Debate - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back