Big Biden supporters??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
My sister and her husband are huge Biden supporters and their 3 kids are as well .

We used to be close but when I read the vicious lies they posted about T and his supporters I never talked to them again

Has anyone actually maintained close friendships with the leftist cancer that have obliterated the country ???

My sister and her husband are huge Biden supporters and their 3 kids are as well .

We used to be close but when I read the vicious lies they posted about T and his supporters I never talked to them again

Has anyone actually maintained close friendships with the leftist cancer that have obliterated the country ???

I can maintain a relationship with a leftist as long as they are not all pushy about their "position" or try to smear me for mine.

In all honesty, I can't see why you would let politics get in the way of family.

I know people and have read about people who do.

It is way out of balance.

1. God
2. Family
3. Country

I would encourage you to reach out and agree not to talk politics.

You simply can't replace family.

I can maintain relationships with leftists, but I can't have rational discussions with them.

I remember my next door neighbor in WA was iffy about being able to keep normal conversation going. I thought we had agreed to have our differences and remail civil. Then one day, when I was a captive in her car, she went into a crazy screaming 30-minute anti-Trump rant. It made me think kind of hard about ever going anywhere with her again, but then the next time I got in her car, we had an hour-long discussion about PERFUMES, of all things! She was just iffy.

Really nice when she wasn't going all political, and she was also very intelligent and talented. It was just a problem when she lost her political aplomb.

I remember my next door neighbor in WA was iffy about being able to keep normal conversation going. I thought we had agreed to have our differences and remail civil. Then one day, when I was a captive in her car, she went into a crazy screaming 30-minute anti-Trump rant. It made me think kind of hard about ever going anywhere with her again, but then the next time I got in her car, we had an hour-long discussion about PERFUMES, of all things! She was just iffy.

Really nice when she wasn't going all political, and she was also very intelligent and talented. It was just a problem when she lost her political aplomb.

When energy is low....you simply say.....if you want to rant about Trump, please afford me the courtesy of not being in the car.

When energy is low....you simply say.....if you want to rant about Trump, please afford me the courtesy of not being in the car.

Yep. But it's not a problem any more because we're separated by about 1,500 miles! Times I miss her and times I don't.

In all honesty, I can't see why you would let politics get in the way of family.

I know people and have read about people who do.

It is way out of balance.

1. God
2. Family
3. Country

I would encourage you to reach out and agree not to talk politics.

You simply can't replace family.
I don’t believe in god or country

I bet they have some Cray-Cray talks about you.
You are crazy on the Internet, we can only imagine being in the same room with you for more than 20 minutes.

Share with us a Vicious Lie they posted about "T".

Your pet name T........LOLLOLLL

Forum List

Back